Chapter 25

Smarter than she looks.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After about 2 hours of begging Pein and finding someone who wasnt 'busy',Sakura was outside enjoying the freash air.Sakura couldnt belive that the only meber that could/would come outside to babysit her was Itachi.

She walked happily along in the forest, past the trees that smelled of pine and the flowers that reminded her of Ino and her familys flowershop.She really did miss her friends and family.'I just have to see them again.'
Itachi walked a little behind her, but still was close by.he didnt really think that she was goinf to try anything,but he still was ready if she did.
****

"Are you sure it was a wise idea to let her out?"Konan asked.

"It's fine,she's with Itachi after all,even if she did try and run,she wouldnt get very far."Pein reasured her.

"Yes, and she knows that she dosnt stand a chance against Itachi especially without her chakura."Madara added.Konan looked more reasured now,but not fully.

"I know that if she's with Itachi she cant get away,but what if she goes outside with Hidan,she could easily outsmart him."Konan stated.She remeberd when Madara spoke of how smart she was.He rarly did speak of how smart someone else was,so if he thinks that Sakura is then she  must be,also Konan remebered when she read the file they had on Sakura.She was top of the class next to Itachi's brother, Sasuke.

"I have Zetzu keeping an eye on them as well just incase,and if Hidan does have to watch her then Zetzu will watch more closly."Madara spoke, his deep voice slightly echoing in the room.
****

"Hey Itachi, can i ask you something?"Sakura and Itachi were sitting down near a small creak that they came upon.The water was as clear as could be, with little fish swimming by every now and then.The grass around the area was soft and very green.Sakura thought that it was a type of moss.

"Go ahead."Was Itachi's cold response.Sakura nodded,then looked back to the creak.

"Why does Tobi have the Sharringan?"Sakura didnt feel like beating around the bush,so she just came right out and asked her question.Itachi jus sat there,Sakura didnt think that he was going to answer her question.She turned to look at him,he was looking away from her in deep thought.

"Im not sure,you'll have to ask Tobi that."He finally answered.Sakura sighed and looke back to the water.

"Is he as stupid as he acts?"She asks knowing that Itachi will answer,but not answer.

"I dont know."He answerd cooly,witch was driving Sakura to no end.
****

"You seem to have peeked someone's curiosity."Zetzu said as he came half way out of the ground in Peins office.

"What do you mean?"Madara asked the plant looking man.

"Sakura keeps asking Itachi questions about you." Black and white Zetsu said.

"What kind of questions?"Madara asks.

"She asked about your sharringan and if you were as stupid as you actted.''Zetsu replied.

"And how has Itachi been answering them?"It was Pein this time who asked.

"He just says that he dosnt know."Zetsu turned his attinchen to Pein.

 "Very good."Pein mumbeld to himself.Madara just smerkd under his mask.'So Sakura is trying to find thing out about me is she?'Madara laughed to himself.

****

"Itachi?''Sakura asked the man who slightly scared her.

"Hn."Itachi said back.

"You didnt really kill all of your clan by yourself,did you?"Sakura said.She new that Itachi was good,but back then he wasnt as good as he was now,and alot of them had the sharringoan just like him,so it would be harder.She had been thinking about that alot latly.Itachi just looked at her,shocked on the inside,but you could see it in his eyes.

"Not even you could have killed them all by yourself."Sakura says carfuly."Was it Tobi that helped you?"She looked at the Uchiha for any clues to see if she was right.He stayed quite,and kept his gaze out on the water.She could see that he had tenced up a little bit.He looked lost in his thoughts.'She's smarter than i thought.'

"It's time we head back."Itachi finally spoke in a soft yet manly voice.

"I'm going to take that as a yes."She mumbled to herself as she followed Itachi back to base.

#############################################

Please coment and vote.

1.) Is Sakura right?

2.) Should Tobi be Madara or Obito?

I really need help with the second one so please tell me your thoughts :-)