Chapter 6

Pein felt Sakura's chakra inside of him, going all threw his body. It felt kind of weird at first, and yet relaxing. Sakura had a very calm face on, but he could tell she was concentrating hard. After a while had past she finally spoke again.

"Alright everything seems to be working and doing well." Sakura smiled while writing down her findings and thoughts and all that fun stuff.

'He also has a grate body, very well fit and strong, very nice indeed.' Sakura's inner said to her, she just ignored her, but knew very well that she was very right.

"Ok, you can go back to the waiting room, and can you tell Konan to come back here please." Sakura said while flipping the page over to a blank new one. Pein only nodded and walked over to the silver looking door, slid it open, and walked out.

Pein walked into the waiting room and looked at all of his followers. They stared at him, but not  so much as looking down on him as he was to them, but more in a respectful way-as they should unless they wanted to die. He turned his stair over to Konan.

"Konan, go on back, go down the hallway and turn right, then its the 4th door on your right." Pein told her as she only nodded, and started walking down the poorly lit hallway. She followed Peins directions, and found the room were Sakura was. Sakura greeted her  her with a very friendly smile. For once in a very long time, she returned the warm smile that was given to her. She was not use to smiling anymore. She had spent all her life around boys, and never needed to smile for she was second in command. If something happened to Pein then she would take over, and she new that those stupid boys would never even think about following someone who was all smiles and sunshine, but with Sakura she felt like she could be herself for once.

"Can you sit up here please." Sakura asked as she motioned for Konan to sit on the bed. Konan did as she was asked. Sakura told Konan what she'd be doing and all that stuff, as she did  with Pein. Konan mainly nodded. Sakura didn't fail to notice Konan slightly flinched when she placed her hand on her forehead, though she chose not to say anything then. As the examination continued Sakura found multiple injuries as well as something small and still growing.

"Konan," Sakura started in a smooth tone, as she wrote her findings down on the clipboard. "did you know that you are pregnant?" Sakura asked cautiously. It took a moment for Konan to fully comprehend what Sakura had said. Konan felt as if her heart stopped for a few moments. She had her doubts for a while, but hearing it out loud was all the difference.

"No." Was all Konan could get out. Her emotionless mask being replaced with one of shock, anger, and even worry.

'Damn him, I'm going to kill him.' Konan thought to herself, but Sakura had a pretty good idea what was going on in her head, judging by the murderous glint she had in her brown eyes.

"I noticed that you have cuts on your arms and other places along with some bruising. It's amazing that you can even walk normally. You must really not want anyone to find out that you..." Sakura let the sentence hang, she new that she didn't need to finish it. Konan just sat there not sure on what to do.

"If you want, you can talk to me, but if you don't want to tell me about your  rape, then you don't have to." Sakura told her in a very kind and soft voice. She spoke as if she was speaking to a wild animal, and from the look in Konans eyes, she might as well have been.

"I don't want it, I can't carry that monsters child inside of me, and I wont." Konan said almost in a whisper. She looked like she was reliving the horror all over again in her mind. And she was.

"I can get rid of it if you want me to, and from the looks of you, you haven't slept a good nights rest in a while."

"Thank you, and I haven't, not in a few month, I always have dreams of it, and can't go back to sleep, so I train, that way i can kill him next time I see him." Konan said with a hard face, she meant business.