just a little fun

She put my leash down infont of the couch as I sat on the floor, she sat on the couch infont of me, smiling as she turned on the TV, turning on hulo, I yipped happily, and stared into masters eyes, I jumped on her lap, and licked her lips to speak again, she kissed me, "do you want to sit next me pet?" I nodded "yes please" she patted the spot she wanted me to sit down at, I jumped up on the couch and snuggled into her chest, watching the movie with her, she looked into my eyes and pulled me in, kissing me deeply, her tounge slipping into my mouth, my eyes closed and I did the same thing leaning towards her, she pulled on my callor, still kissing me with her tounge playing with my tongue, i grinded my dick on the outside of her pants, sticking my hand into her panties, she began to do the same unbuckleing my pants, taking out my dick, i moaned a little feeling her hands on my hard cock, she stoked it before sticking it into her pussy slowly, moaning a little bit, my hands on her body, feeling around her body, moving my hands to her breasts, rubbing her nipples, she began riding my cock, i tilted my head back, and she let out moans here and there, her pussy tightening up as she did, she got wetter, and wetter, moaning loudly as she began to reach her climax, i felt her pussy tighten one last time as she lifted up moaning loudly her pussy leaking a load of her cum onto my dick, she relaxed and laid onto my chest, as she stoked me again til I cum, and when I did she stuck it into her mouth so she could lick it up.