punishment or fun

She walked beside me hitting a whip against the bedpost "are you going to listen this time pet?" She said with a deep sexy voice, i stayed quite and grabbed the ropes holding me down, " don't make me repeat myself slave" she said hitting the whip on the ropes getting close to my face, i flinched staring at her wide eyed grabbing them tighter I knew what was in store for me if I didn't answer and became bratty with mistress. She creaked the whip close to my face again, and growled into my ear, pulling at my earlobe before pulling away, "someone's being bratty huh baby boy?" She said placing her fingers on my chest moving up to my  neck slowly before squeezing it. I felt my dick pulsing and twitch as I became hard I thought in my head "fucking yes please mistress show me who's boss" I glared at her hand on neck and licked my lips. She squeezed harder, and began reaching for my dick that at this point was erected to its fullest length and pulsing like hell. I flinched trying to pull back from her and the ropes holding me, she placed her fingers on my lips going to my chest. "Try to get away iam going to tease you worse, got it baby boy?" I nodded looking at my dick then back at her, bitting on the cloth in my mouth that was tied behind the back of my head. "Does my naughty little boy want mommy to rub his dick for him?" Mmmhmhmm I mumbled from the cloth shaking my head again, getting more horny as she placed her hands on my dick sticking her finger in my hole. I flinched in pain and enjoyment again, leaking pre cum, she placed her mouth on my dick licking up the cum, then began rubbing the sides of my balls, I moaned grabbing on to the bed sheets shaking and my eyes filled with tears. She stared at me and noticed I was close to cumming, she pulled back my forskin as I released moaning her name so loudly that the people next door could hear.