harder please

She unbucked my pants, and stuck her hand into my pants grabbing my already erected penis out, rubbing it slowly, I kept rubbing her pussy, before sticking it into her soaking pussy, she grabbed on to the bed sheets, shaking already "ahhh it feels so good daddy!" She screamed out as I stick it in deeper, holding her legs over my shoulders, I groaned feeling how tight she was, my dick plused against her walls, and ran her hand through my hair pulling it as she felt my dick a against her walls, I forced myself deeper into her "ahhhmmm daddy please harder and faster" I got a better grip of her legs, thrusting into her harder "ahhhhmmfuck...make me scream and shake daddy" she said in between moaning, she digged her nails into my back deeper, making me howl in pain and enjoyment, "ahhhhhh!!!" She bit down on her bottom lip, my hand ran across both of legs as I stared at her, I was going to make her scream my name, make her orgasm infont of me, I thrusted in again, faster this time, my dick getting covered in her pussy juices every time I did, she screamed again "ahhhhhh fuck Carlos..mmmm" I felt her tighten up again, and as she did I thrusted in again "ahhh fuck daddy please iam going to cum.." She said I kept going feeling her lease on my dick hard and long, I kept going I wanted her to orgasm before I let her go, "ahhh Carlos please" she got tighter around my dick, I groaned again holding back from cumming, her head tilted back as she came again this time I knew she was going to orgasm, I went in deeper til I made it happen, then I released my load into her pussy.