trying new things

Oh it was my turn again to have my fun with punishing my mistress again, I kicked out a chair in front of her, "spread them " I said in my low dom voice, she sat there looking like the good little slut she was, I clipped on her callor, staring into her eyes, i could tell she wanted more "wrists, now" she pulled away from me and glared into my eyes. "What did i say pet?" She glared at me again but listened, giving her wrists to me. "Oh and dont pull the your going to cum early stuff, got it baby?" Oh i saw the rage in her eyes, but she nodded agreeing, i locked the handcuffs behind the back of the chair, and tied the gag behind her head, I gave her a kiss, then placed the blindfold over her eyes, I ran my fingers across her open chest, she leaned into my hand, I knew she wanted to moan, i could see it her eyes. I smirked and ran my fingers on her crouch, she titled her head back, lifting up, " good sluts wait til daddy tell them to" i said walking away, making sure she head me as i did, I stared at her as she squirmed, getting evern more wetter now for me, before walking back to her, rubbing her fast and growling into her ear in a haft moan "mmm I know how wet you are, damn baby, daddy must've turned you on, huh?" I said well licking her neck slowly, and kisding it, kissing along her body til I reached her stomach, she lifted again leaking more cum down her sexy legs, "mmm do you really need to cum?" She nodded, i kept rubbing a little harder this time " i don't think you do baby" she whined loudly, "mmmahm.." I rubbed again "hmm? Dont cum or next times going to be worse" I said well rubbing her, i felt her pull away but couldn't stop herself, she came hard, and long" lifting up again "ahhhbh! Fucking god yes...yess Carlos ahhhbh!" Sge mumbled from the gag in her mouth, I glared at her "ohhhhh you've messed up this time slave"