leave me alone...

I woke up to master already awake, staring at the window, I jumped on her lap, licking her lips wanting her to give me a kiss, she looked away, my head dropped low, my heart sank, I put my head next to her hand, I began to nuzzle it. She pulled her hand away, and I whimpered, did master not love me? Did she not care about me anymore?  "Stop baby" she said in a emotionless but shaky voice, I began to tear up, and whimpered again, I licked her lips again this time to speak, "What...what do you want baby?" She said starting to tear up but she looked away, I finally spoke with a shaky voice stared that she didn't give me the okay to talk, "what's wrong?" If I had ears the would be drooping. She looked at me crying, "I...I want to forget him...why the fuck can't I Carlos?" She said as I stared at her, "Carlos" I said in my head quietly sadly, "who, who can't you forget?" I said still heartbroken that I didn't get kissed nor did I get pet, she noticed this, and pet me softy, crying, i jumped onto her lap, and hugged her tightly, "my ex...his fucking ass" she hugged me back, and held me on her lap "CJ?" I asked quietly  nuzzling into her. She cried harder and nodded looking at me with her big brown eyes flushed with tears. I licked her nose lightly, trying to cheer her up, she smiled a little bit, and petted me again.