19

Josh

Every slight sound I am able to pick up in my ears makes my skin crawl and twist. Every tone makes me feel ill and sick, especially the sounds of her voice.

She won't let me rest for more than a few scattered periods at a time, then her voice rings in my ear for another eternity.

By now I'm grateful my limbs are tied up, because the moment they are released I swear I will use my own nails to dig my ears from my skin.

No.

I swear I'll use them to get justice for me being tortured here.

"Josh"

"Josh"

"Josh"

There it starts again.

"Josh"

"Josh"

"Josh"

I gulp, using the saliva to calm my now raspy throat. I've screamed so much in pain and mental torment that my voice comes out as nothing but a light whisper.

"Josh"

"Josh"

"Josh"

Her voice is so calm and makes my name sound like a repetitive song. Every single line sounds the same as the last.

"Josh"

"Josh"

"Josh"

"..."

My head tilts lightly as I realize that the voice has stopped... early?
This has never happened.

Then I hear footsteps and I feel my heart rate quicken.

"Who's there?" My voice squeaks as I let out a cough, a small bit of blood coming from my lips as well. "I can't take any m-more of this..."

I feel the footsteps stop behind me and I brace myself for the absolutely worst.

But instead, I feel my restraints slowly starting to become more lose. Finally, they fall off entirely, but I'm still unable to move due to my injuries. I fall to the ground off the chair and let out a tiny yelp from the impact.

That's the moment when I hear her again, except this time is a lot more clear.

And bone chilling.

"JOSH!" Her screaming voice is now frantic and raspy and panicked. "JOSH!"

I feel a wave of anger rush over my body at every syllable she speaks.

The moment I feel the cloth being pulled from my eyes, I don't immediately turn to look at the person who took it off. Instead, my eyes trace to where her voice was coming from.

And I see her.

Y/N, with her eyes filled with tears, staggering toward me using a stick to hold her walking balance. Her face gives me a faux look of sympathy; it flashes in her eyes.

I feel my hands twitch and my eyebrows furrow. My chest gets heavy as I plant my damaged hands onto the floor and push.

Finally, I'm standing.

And Y/N is close to me.

And the moment she comes near me and wraps her filthy hands around me trying to show she has any sort of caring bone in her body for me...

I feel myself snap as my hands twitch again, not hesitating to wrap themselves around her neck and tighten around it.

I smirk as I watch Y/N's face turn purple slowly as she struggles to breathe, watching me with hurt eyes.

_
A/N

All I can say is... damn.

***FACT(or not): y'all didn't expect that, did you?