5

Josh

The texts kept coming.

Emotional kept describing everything about me. My shoes... my pants... what color band I was wearing around my wrist. They knew it all.

The only person who even saw me today was Y/N, but she wouldn't do something as cruel as this. She wouldn't purposely try to confuse me or worry me.

There has to be another explanation... there has to be something I'm missing.

As soon as these words form in my brain, a small rumble comes from my pocket and I stand up from my stool at the kitchen counter.

E-M-O-T-I-O-N-A-L: three lights are lit...

E-M-O-T-I-O-N-A-L: but the fourth one's out.

I wait for a moment to see if there will be a continuation, but I get nothing. I examine the texts thoroughly and with a cryptic mindset. Nothing sent from this person is an accident.

I walk away from this room and to my hallway. It's the only set of rooms in my humble house that are dark and not luminated. I haven't been back in these rooms since I left to drop Y/N off.

I quickly rush back to the kitchen and grab a knife out from one of my drawers, not knowing what to expect when I venture through my hall.

The first room, my drum room, is completely normal. I examine my closets and corners after I switch on the lights. I check my stacks of musical paper for absolutely anything to indicate Emotional's aura, but find nothing of the sort.

The second room, the bathroom, is perfectly fine. No hints are behind the shower curtain and nothing is hidden in the cabinets above and under the sink. Everything seems normal. The lights turned on with ease.

I walk into the office and the room lights up with a slight stall. This room takes a while to sort through and I look all around it for a good ten minutes, searching in the closets and tall dressers. I finally leave, deciding to continue to the final room. For the last space I clutch my knife even tighter to my side, ready to use it if necessary. I won't stand a broken entering if they are inside my home.

I take one step into the final room, my own bedroom, and immediately feel strange. Something swells up inside my chest, making me making me feel anxious as I take another step and reach for the light switch.

Flick.

I'm still surrounded by utter darkness.

Now I'm even more nervous as I take another step, trying to look up at the light above me. My feet step closer, and I cry out in pain, falling back on my bed. Glass shards come in contact with the bottom of my foot, and I can feel the cold rush of blood start to spill. I had to have stepped on at least five of them for the pain and blood to be this incredible.

But that is the least of my problems.

This means someone has broken in.

Suddenly, I hear my door slam, removing all the light surrounding me.

They're still here.

_
A/N

Ayy I forgot the fact in the last chapter so I'll put 2 in this one.

***FACT: I have an obsession with Strawberry Fanta

***FACT: I received my driver's permit last Wednesday and have been practicing!

Also, y'all should add me on snap and talk to me 😊✌ I need friends.

See ya!