Chapter 14: A Day went Wrong

Start from the beginning

"You heard me, duh." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, tell me about your love life." I smirked.  Colors drained from his face. Did I asked something wrong?

"I-I don't h-have a l-love life either." he stuttered as I became more and more confused.

"Uhh.. Okay, then tell me what shows do you watch?" I tried to lighten the mood because I don't want a sad Tyler again.

"Arrow and The Flash." he said softly.

"Did you watch The Vampire Diaries?" I asked as he looked up to me. Lame, I know but anything to make things good again.

"Eww no, I hate that shit!" he said disgustingly. Okay, this made me feel offended.

I pouted, "I hate you, how can you say something like that?"

"What? It's true. And I don't understand why you girls drool over that things. It's pretty disgusting to suck people's blood out of their neck." he stated.

"It's not! And they don't even suck in reality!" I rolled my eyes.

"It's nothing but waste of time."

"It's not!"

"It is!"

"It's not!"

"It is!"

"It's not!"

"It's not!"

"It is!" shit. What have I done?

"Ha! See you said it yourself!" he laughed. I glared at him but sighed eventually, well the mood is lightened again.

"Okay, children, it's time for to eat!!" Nina came cheering and set the plates of tacos on the table.God,its smells delicious.

"Thank you,tía." me and Tyler said in unison.

"Your welcome and enjoy!" she said before going back to other customers.

"Is she always that cheery?" I asked slightly laughing.

"Yeah almost all the time." he laughed with me, I know only little about her but the way she treats us, it's like we are 5year old.

We digged in and boy, let me tell you it was the best tacos ever taste in my entire 17years of existence!

After like 20mintues we were done and was talking about some random stuffs and laughing at each other for no apparent reason.

Suddenly I saw him and my laughter died down, what the hell is he doing here? He came towards me as soon as he can and hugged me.

I was too shocked to do anything.

"I was so scared when I couldn't find you, princess." Kyle said, hugging me more closer than ever.

"K-Kyle, what are you doing here?" I asked and glanced at Tyler who was frowning.

He broke the hug and kept his hand on my cheek, slightly caressing it, "Why were you not answering your phone? I got really scared, that shithead didn't even told me."

Kyle's eyes held so much worry, "Maybe my phone is on silent mode, and why didn't you asked my parents?" I asked him.

"They were not at home and when I called them they said you were at a friends house and they said to call you , then I did called you but you were not answering so I get worried and I tracked your phone to reach you." he exahels.

"Kyle, I'm here with Tyler and he's my friend." I pointed to Tyler who was having a straight face now.

"Kyle Andrews." he extended his hand and Tyler accepted it, giving a nod, "Tyler Lockwood."

"Who is he Sam?" Tyler asked me.

"He is my b-" but suddenly Kyle cut me off by saying the exact same thing as he said it to Alec.

"I'm her boyfriend." Mine and Tyler's eyes widened, me because I don't have a freaking clue why would he do that and Tyler because he wasn't shocked.

"But you said that you don't have a love life?" Tyler asked me. My mind was not working anymore and only one question was running in my mind, why is Kyle doing this?

"She didn't tell you? Actually she's so shy about this things. Right, princess?" Kyle smiled at me wrapped his arm around me.

"Uh..." my voice never came up. It was so unexpected and uncomfortable for me.

"Ty, I should go." I said softy.

"uhh..okay, I'll drop you then." he stood up.

"No, it's okay, Kyle will drop me." I small smiled at him.

He nodded, bidding goodbye I went to Kyle's car. I know he was just worried but lying in front of Tyler was not good. I was so happy that my life was starting but no matter what everything is have to go wrong.

He was driving and there was a silence on the car, I don't wanna talk to him right now.

"Are you okay?" Kyle finally asked but I didn't answer him and turned my attention to the window.

"Princess?" he again asked and I again ignored him.

"Samantha? Please talk to me, what happened?"

"Don't do this Samantha, just tell me what's wrong?"

As if you don't know, what's wrong.

He sighed and after like 10 minutes, we arrived at my house.

I directly went out of the car, thank god I have been keeping extra key to my house.

"Princess, just talk to me. I don't like when you're mad at me for no reason." he voice sounded sad and this made me turn to face him.

"No reason? Seriously? You think my life is a game and you can tell anyone that you're my boyfriend!!" I burst out on him.

"N-No, you took it all wrong, I just said it because then no one can hit on you." he said quietly.

"So what if a guy hits on me? You can't decide my life Kyle! Today was going to be the best and very first day of my 17years of existence but you ruined it!" I didn't realize when tears were running down my face.

"I'm sorry princess, just don't cry in front of me." he begged.

"No, I didn't tell anything yesterday that does not mean, you can do whatever you feel like! I don't want your sorry and I don't want to see your face again!"

"Pl-Please don't say that." he shakes his head in denial.

"Bye!" I stepped inside the house and shut the door in front of his face.

I cried because we never had a fight like this and he was my crush, so you know the feeling.

I'll not let anyone to interfere in my life anymore.Not Kyle, nor Dylan and not Alec also...

Hey peeps!!
Eh...It's like Kyle and Samantha broke up, lol.
I know it's not that you guys were expecting but you can't blame me also.My mind is not working and I don't have any good ideas.
Anyways, what do you think will happen next? Did Sammy did the right thing by picking up a fight with her crush? Where is our Alec by the way?
Give me your thoughts in the comment section 👇.
Click the 🌟 and vote :)

   Now the important note is that:-
This story will be paused for some time and Idk how much time it will take, maybe weeks or months. That's because my classes will start from tomorrow onwards and I'm in 11th standard now and to mention in the science stream which is hella hard and tiring, but I will try to update as much as its possible for me...And the updates will be slow.
Hopefully, you will understand my situation :)
Till then be happy and safe, I will see you again, I hope.

Love,
-U❤