Prologue

I can't believe I'm actually here sitting in Triple H's office. It's been my dream ever since I was 7 to become a diva. And now that dream might become a reality.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the office door open and shut again shortly after. I turned around slightly to see Stephanie McMahon and Hunter next to her.

"You must be Kelsey Davis. My husband has told me a lot about your potential on being here in the wrestling industry." Stephanie stuck her hand out and we shook hands.

I nodded, "it's a pleasure to be sitting here with you two. I look up to both of you and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to work with you and become the greatest diva ever."

Hunter laughed and sat in the desk across from me, while Stephanie stood next to him with her hand on his shoulder, a satisfying grin on her face.

"Steph, will you go get me the folder?" Stephanie nodded and went to the drawers, shuffling around a bit before pulling out a folder and handing it to her husband.

Hunter took the folder and searched through it, pulling out a paper along with a pen.

"So, I'm going to ask you a few questions if that's alright. Nothing big, just simple questions so the company can get to know you better." I nodded and sat up straight, smoothing out my skirt.

"First off, how old are you?"

"I am 24 years old as of next month."

"Where are you from and what made you come here and live your dream as becoming a diva?"

"I'm from Pensacola, Florida and I've been dying to be here for as long as I can remember. My parents have been supportive of me every step of the way and when I finally told them I wanted to wrestle, they stayed with me and even helped to get me here. We would go see live shows whenever they were near us and it was also entertaining for my brothers and sisters too."

"Oh, you have siblings?" Stephanie looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

"Yeah. Two brothers and two little sisters."

"How old are they?"

"My oldest brother is 25 and my younger brother is 11. My twin sisters are 4."

Hunter laughed, "quite a big family you got there."

I laughed and nodded.

"Well, that's all we need to know as of right now. How would you like to start off as meeting a few of your new mentors?"

My eyes lit up. Was I really already starting training? This early? I don't even know if I got the job yet. Hunter must have noticed my surprised look because he laughed and got up off his chair.

"Kelsey, sweetie, I'll make sure Vince lets you in this business. You have a lot of potential and you seem perfect for this job."

I smiled and gave them a small nod. I was getting ready to stand up when a hand pushed me back down.

"Now, you wanna know who your mentors are?"

I nodded my head, ecstatic, and Hunter laughed.

"Are you aware of The Shield?"

I felt my heart drop and my eyes grew wide. How can I not know who The Shield is? They're one of the most dominating groups in this industry. Well, that, and my ex best friend was part of it.

Before I could process what was going on, the office door swung open and in came three male figures, dressed in black from head to toe.

"Kelsey?"

~~~~~~~~

This is my first story that I've written in a while so please bare with me if it doesn't turn out that well.

Please comment and vote :) Thanks

-Ashlyn