CHAPTER 11: LYNN VS LUKE(LINCOLN)

Lincoln came home that afternoon he was excited he didn't

Have to go back to that  hospital as he saw it. He open the door to

See all his sisters except lynn was sitting on the couch.

Lincoln: im no longer a lab rat.

Lincoln said jokingly

Lisa: i wouldn't say that.

Lisa remark giving a creepy smile.

Lincoln: Where lynn.

Luna:she's upstair bro.

Lincoln:ok thanks.

Lincoln went up stairs,he knocked on lynns door. She used to keep it open but know she older she kept it closed.

Lynn:come in

Lincoln turned the handle and open up the door seeing lynn reading the book.

Lynn: hey lincoln should you be at your doctors.

Lynn asked.

Lincoln gave a gummy smile then said.

Lincoln:No i'm done with it.

Lynn closed her book and turn to face her younger brother. She gave confident smile.

Lynn:Oh really you much stronger huh.

Lincoln yep.

Lynn:(in her head) No way he stronger it's been four year and it doesn't look like he lift a single dumbbell

Lynn got off her bed and put her hand on her hips.

Lynn: ok you will prove it  let do a karate match just you and me.

Lincoln: lets do it.

They both went out in the yard for the karate match. Lynn was so excited to spar with her brother. She hadn't done it in the long time.

Lynn: ok linc were trying something new we going to

Do it termament style ok.

Lincoln:ok could you throw the first hit.

Lynn: ok.

She so into a fighting position and clenched her fight then she punched lincoln knocking him down to ground. As he hit the ground she noticed any type of emotion was absent from his face.

Lynn: you ok lincoln.

She said as Lincoln got up. He gave her a death glare.

Lincoln:i'm not lincoln im luke.

Lincoln doubled up his fist and punched lynn in the face. Knock her back  about 9 feet. Lincoln ran up to her but she quickly got her feet. He went in for another punch but she block it. Lynn tackles him to the ground.

Lynn:lincoln what got into bro.

Lynn asked him but he ignore her and  got her off of him by using his feet. The both got back up

Lynn ran to lincoln she attempted to roundhouse kick  him but he grab her by the ankle. Knocking her off balanced.

Lincoln: You are the enemy you must be destroyed.

Lincoln got on top of lynn,he proceeded to strangle her with his bare hands. At this point everything started to go black for her. Each breath she told got harder and harder to catch.

Lynn could  hear yelling as she started to go uncounsence.

Ritta:Oh my god lincoln get off your sister.

Luna:what are you doing dude.

Lincoln was pulled off of lynn by his other sisters. Lynn inhaled deeply,she began to cough as she got a grip.

Lincoln  finally came out of his zombie like trance. He began to view the situation. He noticed his sister being comforted by leni and lori. He turned his head to see his arms were being held.

Tear began to fill in his eyes.

Lincoln:(in a scared voice) Mom,Dad did i hurt lynn.

Rita:oh honey.

Lincoln began to weep on his mother shoulder.

Night came lynn was laying in her bed,She thinking on  happen today between her and lincoln. She felt guilty, none this wouldn't  have happened if she didn't challenge him.Deep down she wanted to prove she was still stronger than her younger brother.But one thing see couldn't accept not know is how her brother got that good.

Lynn:Ok how did lincoln get that good at fighting? And why did he call himself luke.

All of a sudden a idea popped into her mind.

Lynn:could he be….

She paused mid sentence and picked up the book titled manchurian candidate.

Lynn: no it's impossible Or is it. There's only one way to test it

I got to test lincoln in the following. Fighting which i already did.  2 which would be intelligence,3 which would be with weapons. Then finally four see if he has a trigger.

Lynn face quickly went to a face of anger.

Lynn:if lincoln's really a manchurian candidate i will make sure the government pay for ruining my brother.