CHAPTER 1:THE WHITE VAN

It was a regular afternoon at the loud house. Lisa doing another experiment,lana is feeding her animals. Lola is practicing for her next beauty pageant. Lucy reading her spooky poems lynn is outside playing with a soccer ball.  Luans in her room coming up with jokes while luna is playing one of her new song she wrote. Leni is upstair trying on a new outfit she got at the mall. And finally lori is talking on the phone with her boyfriend bobby.

Outside lynn worked up a sweat while playing soccer “whoo nothing  like 30 minutes of exercise” she shout with enthusiasm. Lynn went inside to kitchen to grab her something drink. She opened up the fridge  

And grab a can i rootbeer she noticed lori walking in at the same texting on her phone. “Hey lori you seen lincoln” asked lynn.

Lori seem to be annoyed by the question rolled her eyes and answered with “yeah i think he's at clydes ”. At clydes house lincoln and clyde was  watching tv in the living room. They were watching their favorite show arrrgh about the dude who goes to abandoned haunted places to catch ghost. Today  episode was a interesting from what the two pair heard.The ghost catcher hunter Spector explains to his viewers what he has instore. “Greeting everyone im hunter spector and on this episode i'm going to nevada . Where i'm going to explore an abandoned military hospital  Where some say horrible experiments with mind control took places and the military successfully got it right it was called mk ultra”. “Oh my gosh that's so cool” said clyde with amazement.He looked over at lincoln to find he wasn't at least impressed. “Hey lincoln why aren't you excited hunter about to explore a place that done mind control”. “Clyde wake up and smell the fake story there is no such thing as mind control it's impossible” responded lincoln. Clyde turn his attention back on the show and so did lincoln. It was 8 o'clock and it was a hour past lincoln curfew. “oh god clyde im a hour late i got to go man” said lincoln as he raced to the door. Lincoln's was running down the sidewalk. He look behind him to see a white van. At the sight of this lincoln ran much quicker. The van stop and couple of men dressed in black started to chase lincoln. They tackled him eventually subduing him lincoln tried to yell for help but his screams were muffled by a hand covering his mouth. The men put lincoln in the back of the truck and sped away.