CHAPTER 7:THE HOUSE OF PAIN

trauma based mind control is basically from what i read is to put the victim in a state of constant trauma until  the individual creates a split personality. That alter ego can be made to do anything by their handlers . If you wanna to know more on this do a little research on the subject. ENJOY THIS NEXT CHAPTER.

WEEK 1 Day 1:Lincoln wake up back in his  the cold hospital like room. He stood up and said to himself “im getting sick of getting knocked out”. Lincoln observed the floor to find a piece on paper.

He bent over to pick it up. The paper read. “Greeting lincoln this is from doctor martin just to give you a heads up. Here what your doing for this week you be doing something call Red terror. Good luck”. Lincoln  studied the paper

Trying to figure out what he meant. A hour went by lincoln was in the bed sleeping when all of sudden the door burst open. Lincoln immediately woke up.Me dressed in black pants and shirts wear black ski mask armed with assault rifles came rushing in. Lincoln jumped out of bed in   fear. Two men ran over to lincoln they each took him by the arm and drag him out the door. He began to kick and yell as the unknown individuals dragged him down the hall. The took him to a room with a dimly lit light. He noticed a video camera pointed directly at him. At this point lincoln began to sob uncontrollably next he turn around to view a flag which he recognized. “OH MY GOD ITs the ISIS FLAG” lincoln said with a trembling voice.  One of the men began to speak in a middle eastern accent. “America and the loud family you have failed to give us our ransom”. Lincoln's heart dropped his face turned white like a ghost. “what does he mean by ransom” he said to himself, the man pulled out a large hunting knife and continued on with his statement. “ Because you have failed to meet our demands this boys blood will be spilled”. The masked individual went over to him grabbed him by the hair The men began to shout “allahu akbar ,allahu akbar”. The knife  was brought up to the boys neck. Lincoln closed his eyes tight began saying prayers waiting for the blade to cut his neck. But nothing happen he slowly opened his eyes to see the individual puting survival knife back. Lincoln sighed with relief,but of no where he is kicked in the head being put unconscious ,The man the remarked with “Stupid american child”. The men drag lincoln's sleeping bodie back to his room.

WEEK 1 Day 2: lincoln was still asleep because of that kick to the head. He was restrained to a wheelchair. Lincoln was being pushed by a nurse into  what seem to be a small theater room.

It had asile of rows including a huge screen. The nurse wheeled lincoln in front of the screen then left the room. He began to wake up,he began to open his eyes in slurred voice asked “where am i”.

A projector turned on it a video that was being projected  “oh it's just a normal video” voiced lincoln giving a nervous smile. The title of the video popped up its was title EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY HATES YOU LINCOLN.

Video transcript:

Interviewer: What do you like about your brother.

Lori: nothing he so annoy always asking me stupid questions but i need a break from him.

*************************

Lincoln face showed no emotion

He next said “i knew lori never liked me”.

****************************

Interviewer: luan what can you tell about lincoln

Luan: (scoffs) i hate his freakin guts  he never takes a joke just the sight of him makes me wanna vomit

***********************

Lincoln mouth dropped wide open

This shocked him to his core

“ luan never like me or loved me”.

The video went on it was all about his sister talking bad about him saying they hate him. The film ended 14 minutes later when the projector was turned off. His eyes flooded with tears after his family saw him as worthless. Lincoln was wheeled back to his room the restraint were taken off.

He walk in the room the door closed behind him. A depressed lincoln fell onto his bed,then began to softly cry.

WEEK 1 Day 3:

Lincoln is in dr martin’s office with a depressed look on his face.

Dr martin: so lincoln what seems to be the problem.

Lincoln: well doctor turns out my family dont love me at all

(Doctor martin gasps)

Dr martin:well lincoln you know what i do. I take LSD.

Lincoln:what is lsd.

Doctor martin got up went over to the counter and grab a glass of water sitting there and then gave it to lincoln.

Doctor martin:LSD is a laughing service drink.

Lincoln then give doc martin a smile and proceed to drink it.

Lincoln:thank you doctor

A nurse escorted Lincoln  back to his room he laid on the bed and smiled ear to ear.

Lincoln: you know i think its working

Three hours went by and lincoln begins to feel the drug kick in.

Lincoln: What the heck is crawling all over me.

Lincoln looks and see nothing on him. About 13 minutes later he began to hallucinate.

Lincoln: WHAT THE WHY IS THERE A HOLE IN THIS STUPID  WALL.

5 minute later lincoln starts to  hear voices.

Out of body voice:what a loser

Lincoln:im not

Out of body voice:yes you are your parents hate you,your sisters hate you

Lincoln:SHUT UP.

Multiple voices started speaking at once.

Lincoln :shut up,shut up,shut up,SHUT UP.

Lincoln dropped to his knees  covering his ear trying not to hear the voices but it was impossible.

Week 1 day 4:

It was the next morning lincoln was laying on the floor next to a pile of hair. He been pulling his hair out through the night,the door open two doctor came in picking lincoln off the floor and on to a gurney. The doctor restrained him on to the gurney and took him to a room.

“where are you taking me i dont wanna become stronger and smarter anymore” lincoln moaned. They arrived at the room where doctor martin was waiting next to a electroconvulsive therapy machine.

Dr martin:you're almost done with the experiment all need to do is break that one layer of protection.

Lincoln began to sob because these last test have been nothing but sure pain. The doctor applied  some conductive gel on to his temples . “please don't do this” begged lincoln. Doctor martin turn on the machine,electrodes  were put at lincoln temples.

A nurse put a brown mouth guard in his mouth. A  tear ran down lincoln's face, martin gave a sadistic looking smile and flip the switch. Lincoln's eyes widened the electricity ran down from his brain to his feet. Doctor martin flipped the switch off. Lincoln continue to seize for four minutes before it finally stopped. A delirious lincoln was carried back to his room thrown on the bed.  

Week 1 Day 6: lincoln was in his room shouting and talking to himself.

Lincoln:No  im lincoln loud,no im lincoln loud.

Dr martin is looking through a little window in door observing lincoln. He turn to another doctor and said “ we finally got subject 11 to split the mind aka we created a split personality, now  all we need to do is to control the alter ego” said doctor martin he then gave evil like chuckle.