CHAPTER 2:THE TATTOO

Lincoln open his eyes. To his surprise he safe and sound in his bed. “what how i get home last night” asked lincoln. He looked at his clock the time was 11:30 am. Usually around this time everybody's up and about but lincoln didn't hear anything. Where is everybody lincoln thought to himself. He got out his covers to go investigated. Lincoln went to each of his sisters room to find nobody  insight. He went downstairs to the kitchen. There he saw a note left on the kitchen table. Lincoln picked it up and read it outloud “dear lincoln every one out of the house today.

Lori went to her new job. Lisa's at a conference lucy luan leni luna lynn are at their clubs. Lana and lola are at the park and lily's at daycare keep the house in one piece love mom”. Lincoln crumpled the paper up then throwing it  in the trash. He went

back up stairs to use the bathroom. On his way to their he saw the his right sleeve has be pulled up “oh my sleeve is up gotta fix that”. Just as lincoln was about fix his wardrobe malfunction  paid closer attention to his arm. He saw a large number 11 written in what appears to be with a black marker. “When did i get this” asked a confused lincoln. Then lincoln pulled his sleeve all the way up. What appeared on his arm was something that freaked him to the extreme. Lincoln rushed into the bathroom and turned on the sink. He squirted some soap on his hand and put his arm underneath the running faucet. He began to scrub vigorously but it didn't work.

The messages on lincoln arm

Which read

“11 SUBJECT LOUD”. Then lincoln realized this not written with marker but that its a tattoo.