Chapter 26-Planning?(Edited)

Start from the beginning

"S...top...Ple...please...can...can't...brea... Breathe," she said as I continued laughing and tickling her until the door burst wide open.

I turned my head and there stood my mom with a big smile on her face as I rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment, I mean look at the position we were in, I was slightly hovering over Aali with the sheets all tangled around us as Mira was running around the room screaming like a mad woman with pillows all over the floor.

"Ahh, it's nice to see you guys act like kids for once," mum said with a smile on her face, hey we act like kids all the time by playing games and messing about with our friends.

"Hey, now that's not true, mom, I mean come on we act like children all the time especially when our family and friends come over and you know that," Aali said as she walked over to mom hugging her, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Is it okay if I take Amir outside and talk to him for a bit?" mum asked as wild thoughts went through my head and yes I still get scared if my mum wants to talk to me alone. What she might go all Pakistani ninja mom on me and she's scary like that.

"Of course you can talk to him as he is your son you don't need to ask me just take him," Aali answered as she started to pick up the pillows of the floor.

"Aali what are you doin, you're gonna hurts yourself and the babies," I loudly said to her as I ran to where she was standing and helped her to sit on the bed whilst I quickly picked up the pillows of the floor and started to tidy the bed.

"You know that's not necessary," she said as I smiled at her, she's so concerned for me it's amazing and I care for her just as much as I want her the one to be with me in Jannah.

"You don't need to-,"

"Yes, I do as I am your husband and you have already done a lot for me so it's my turn to repay it back," I said cutting her off.

"But Amir no-,"

"But Aali no more talking okay, now let me tidy up our bedroom at least and then you can do whatever you want okay?" I asked her as she nodded at me smiling as I smiled back and kissed the top of her head and went over to where my mum was standing.

"May Allah always keep you happy and healthy and bless your kids with good health and protect you and them away from any evil. Ameen," my mum said.

"Ameen," I and Aali said at the same time.

Mum signalled me to go outside with her so I did not before looking at the love of my life sitting with my daughter on her lap talking to the babies. I slowly closed the door not wanting to disturb their moment and faced the direction of my mum.

"Gee(yes) mum, what did you want to talk to me about?" I politely asked my mum as the Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) said" If I was praying and my mum asked me for a glass of water I would beak my prayer to get her that glass of water," and it's like Subhanallah he loves his mom so much even though he lost her when he was really young.

"Amir," My mum said as she starting to wave her hand in front on my face.

"Huh, sorry I kinda zoned out a bit, but what were you sayin?" I asked her as she looked-no more likely glared at me.

"Mum, I was just thinking about how much our beloved Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) loved his mother and if I will be able to love you that much," I said to her with tears in my eyes thinking about all the times when I answered her calls late because of work and didn't bother to phone her back and also when she would be awake late making sure I came back from work, uni, college and school safe.

"Aww you already do, but forget about that just please keep Aali distracted as we are doing something for her and she can't know about it alright?" my mum asked me as I nodded my head Knowing what it might be.