Prologue

Her phone fell to the floor. She began shaking uncontrollably and tears formed in her eyes. Her numb body followed the phone down to the floor. She laid there on the cold hard kitchenground. Sobs disappeared her lips and her body curled up in a ball. She whispered absurd words. She shook her head a few times before sitting up leaning on the kitchen's shelves. She looked down her body in disgustment knowing she had no power over it.

'Don't touch me!' She screamed in the nowhere. 'Don't touch me.' She begged now picking up her phone. Did Dr Luke rape Katy Perry? The words burnt in her head, repeated a few times in her mind. 'Can't you see it?' Katy shouted in desperation. 'Why? Why me?' She swiped down to read the article popping out on her phone. Her hands trembled again. I hate him she thought.

'Are you fine?' A familiar voice came from behind her. She turned around wiping away the salty tears. Katy tried to fake a smile which ended up being a sob. She stood up and staggered over to him. His arms opened for a hug but she couldn't trust him she couldn't trust any guy that moment. It reminded her too much of him, her rapist. Of his smile, his disgusting smile. How he always hugged her before telling her It's gonna be fine if you don't tell anyone She did what he wanted her to do. She always did. But was it right?

I was the one being ashamed. I was the one not saying a thing against him in court. I was the pussy telling he did nothing. I am the reason why he's free.

She staggered to the toilet and locked the door behind her. The mirror showed a woman with pale wet cheeks. Again she looked down to her and touched the forbidden zones he always touched. She felt like vomiting. She couldn't handle it anymore. Katy threw up the lunch. Shivers escaped her body and her throat burned.

I can't do this anymore...

A/N: Lol I actually didn't want to start a story because my other one isn't finished yet but yeah... it's gonna be short. Hope you like it! I also always wanted to do a Korlando story so here's a short one now xD
Thanks for reading!