Epilogue

Flowers were showered on steps.Sirisha took.Smile on her face.She came out in garden of their house.Decorated with flowers and lights.It was special day.Has been 2 months since.Sirisha delivered baby.Everyone were busy clicking.Pictures capturing moment.Baby opened her eyes.Giving sweetest smile.Moving her tiny hands.Opening her mouth to her mother.Sirisha smiled back.Kissing her baby girl.She was joined by.Vicky with camera on hand.He wrapped his hands.Around her.Their eyes showed love.Which developed in this time.Couldnt stop smiling.Looking at their bundle.Of love.

A wooden cradle was there

A wooden cradle was there.Decorated with flowers and balloons.Sirisha placed baby carefully.She moved her hands.Slowly feeling sleepy.Vicky and Sirisha both.Rocked cradle watching their little girl.She was reason.They were together.Her birth made them realize.Love they held for each other.Baby was symbol of their journey.From strangers to parents.Then lovers at end.They giggled remembering moments.In this journey.What they did and did not.Jwala came behind them.Blessing them.He placed small gift.In cradle beside their baby.

J-"Little princess better be.Like her mother.Who knows.

How to tame.Guys like Vicky."

All laughed.Except Vicky.Making face.Jwala then hugged him.Making it up.Naren and Harish came.Blessing little one.Love and gifts.They gave gifts to Sirisha too.Which made Vicky pout.He went to them.With angry face.Demanding for gifts.Himself too.Others laughed at him.Just then baby cooed.Making noise.She sided her father.Vicky kissed her.Showing everyone proud face.It was special day.After two months.Today was name giving ceremony.Of little girl.There was reason.They chose today.For ceremony.Vicky and Sirisha were married.Legally as their marriage documents.Came today registered.

H-"Congratulations to both of you.Finally.You are my son in law.Vicky.I hope.

Love binds you both forever."

N-"Sirisha.I have been waiting.For this day.When I will welcome.My daughter.

In my house.Today it has come.But before you come.

At our place.I have condition."

V-"Dad what now.

Jwala mama?"

J-"Bava no need to bring.twists now.Climax is done.

I will have.Hyper tension."

H-"Relax.Naren garu and I have thought.Something.We are old people.

Believe in traditions.Legally married is fine.But.

We want you.To get married.Ritually too.In our presence."

V-"Scared hell out of.Me okay.Thats cool.As long as.

I get to have.Her beside me.Forever."

"