Chapter 16

House was decorated with flowers.Lights and guests were coming in.Harish welcomed some guests..When Naren came along.With gifts and sweets.Everything was ready.Sirisha wasn't.She was sitting in her room.Crying.Vasu Amma was given duty to.Get her ready.

Vicky had look.From the stairs.He dragged Jwala.One corner with frown.Jwala was already.To join others.

V-"Mama whats all this.

Why so many guests.Dad have brought.Full family of ours."

J-"Because its ritual.Family relatives.Have to come.

In this function.Why are you not ready.Go and come soon."

V-"Wait.What are we going to tell.Them."

J-"What you said.Husband and wife.

Good boy.Go now."

Vicky stood with hands on hips.He was caught in his.Trick and couldnt find way.To escape.He didnt knew his father.Will bring.Relatives in bulk.Worst he could see.Harish doing same.So they have to be.Among their family friends.Relatives.Pretending as married couple.He was going to his room.Heard voice from.Sirisha's room.He looked inside.Vasu Amma was consoling her.She was crying.

V-"Sirisha.What happened."

S-"Go away.I wont go down.

People will call me.Joker.Like this."

V-"What.Are you crazy.Did all this.

For nothing.Stop crying."

S-"I wont go anywhere.Did you see.Nothing fits me.

I have become heavy.People will make.Fun of my weight."

Vasu Amma looked at Vicky.Pleading him with eyes.He eyed her to leave.he will handle.Sirisha found him.Coming to her.She took pillow.Digging her face inside.She was sobbing.He took pillow from her.Snatching it.Then looked at her.

Then looked at her

V-"Whats problem."

S-"Go from here.I dont want to talk."

V-"Stop this.Sirisha we know.

Why we are doing this."

He touched her belly.She stopped crying.She felt light movement.Inside her.Clutched his hand.He smiled.Baby responded to his.Touch and she knew it.She shrieked in pain.Feeling kick twice.He giggled.Finding it funny.Some game it was.He kept on drawing.Patterns there.She felt ticklish.Shivering at his touch.

S-"What are you doing.Is it some game."

V-"Its fun.My baby loves me.

Wow."

S-"It hurts me.Stop.

Vicky I cant come down."

V-"Why the hell?"