Chapter 7

The morning started with preparations at her house.Sirisha wasnt aware.Who the guest were.Since time they settled here.Even birds were thoughtful.Making their entry.Society and their rules.However she didnt care.

Vasu Amma was busy in kitchen.She gave her juice.When Hairsh came out.Busy with someone on phone.Sirisha was on table.Harish looked unsure.Spilling beans to his daughter.He somewhat expected.her reaction.

S-"Morning Dad.

Spill it.I know you want to.Say something."

Harish smiled at her.Whatever be reason.He can never be.Angry with her for long.After her mother's death.She was all he had.He coughed twice.Sirisha having her  breakfast.Frowned seeing Harish nervous.

S-"Is everything alright Dad."

H-"It will be.Sirisha I want to tell.You something.

We have guests.Coming today and.I want you to be there.I have told Vasu.She will get you ready.Please behave."

Harish scratched his ears.Then dialed number.Vasu Amma smiled at Sirisha.She felt everything weird.Thought to look into matter.

S-"Help me to get ready.Why Dad.Whats so special.

With the guests.No one comes here.Someone from your.Family sorry but I."

H-"Sirisha

H-"Sirisha.They are your family too.Stop referring them as mine.

Anyways you have.To get ready because they are here.For you.To meet you.The family is nice.Iam sure you wont have.Problem.After knowing guy's name."

Sirisha got up suddenly.Confusing Harish and Vasu Amma.Both frowned.She held her tummy and.Started walking.Till Harish blocked her way.She rolled her eyes.Showing displeasure and.No interest clearly.

H-"This is no way to behave."

S-"What do you expect.Dad.Havent I told you.

No need to do.This every time.I mean.I dont want to.get married.

Thats clear.And who will marry me.In this condition.Accepting my baby too.Unless you offerred him.Half of your wealth."

H-"Its not what you thinking.This time.

He will accept you.Baby too.Without anything in return.My dear he is.Father of your child.Vikram and his family.Are coming to fix your.Marriage this evening.I talked with.His father."

Sirisha stopped and looked.Back at her father.Few seconds and she bursted.In laughter.Frowning Harish.Vasu Amma eyed him she will handle.She was taken away.Harish sat on chair.Catching his head.He prayed things will go well.

Vicky was dragged by Jwala.Reaching the destination.Where he remembers paying visit.Last day and he had to come this time.In white traditional attire.Jwala held him back.With grin on face.As they came out of car.Naren led them being on front.The other helpers carried gifts and baskets.Of fruits necessary things.