Chapter 18

Harish banged on door of his daughter's room.He was clueless from time.Came back.He was shocked to know.Vicky and Jwala were no long staying.Vasu Amma told him.He wanted to hear Sirisha.Urgently when Advay tried to interfere.He glared at him.Asking him to stay out from this.

H-"Sirisha open door.Im your father.Dont forget that.

Or else I will be very angry.Open now."

After time.She opened.He found her in bad state.Her eyes looked puffy.Crying constantly.Her hair were messed up.Her face looked pale.She break into his arms.Crying her heart out.Harish took her in.Making her sit.He made her drink some water.Then patted her head.He asked her.To start then.He wanted to know.Everything that happened.

Vicky was breathing anger.Since time he came back.Jwala was standing beside him.He had no answers for Naren.Vicky showed his calm eyes.To his father.Naren came to know.About all this.He was trying to push Vicky.He havent seen him.In this anger.Till now and today.He realized something major happened.

N-"Tell me Vicky.Running away isnt solution.

Why you came back.Like this.Least waited till.Harish garu came.

Jwala you should have stopped him."

V-"No need for anything.Now Dad.Its over.

Why are you asking me.To stay there.For more insult.That rude girl.

She wont change.Glad I came to know.her colors."

N-"What are you saying.There must be some misunderstanding.

Give some time."

J-"Thats what I have been saying.We shouldnt have come.

Like this Vicky.Could have stayed.Prove your innocence.

Who told.Priyamwada about our address.Naren Bava you?"

N-"Have some sense Jwala.Why would I.

Let it be.Vicky cool down.You should go tomorrow."

V-"Why Dad?To bear more insult.I was right always.

These.Relationships are all shit.A girl enters your life.To ruin you.

Cant give you.Peace.Destroy you.

I love myself.Thats what she said.

Let it be then.Im a playboy.But she is.Not less.Have kept that.Joker to entertain her.

Wants me also.To run after her like him.I wont do that.Sorry."

N-"Vicky listen to me.

Jwala.What will happen now."

After Priyamwada left.Things worsened.Sirisha confronted Vicky with hot head.Accusing him of lying to her.Not informing her about his marriage.He couldnt say anything.She didnt give him chance.Advay was there to fuel fire.He made sure Sirisha lost her cool.Hitting Vicky's ego.Thats what happened.When he said bad things to her.Targeted by her for his character.Sirisha's anger resulted in slapping Vicky.He didnt stay a minute longer.Leaving with Jwala.Since then she locked herself.In room crying.

H-"I expected you to be calm.Handling matters in better way.Sirisha.

Shouldnt have done this.It got worse."

S-"Dad.Still think Im wrong.What he did.

Was right.How can you.He was cheating on me.Lied to me.Brought that girl.

Here.I was delusional.Of starting new life.With him.For my baby.How can he.Prove.

To be good father.A liar.Cheat."