Don't make me cry

I couldn't tell where this was going or what was going to happen but I could tell that it wasn't going to be good. 

"Gally-" I was stopped abruptly by a shush, I wanted to talk to him but I knew that wouldn't be smart.

Once we reached the treehouse that no-one else knew about he sat me down, we weren't here to admire the view, he simply just wanted to talk to me. I stared at the tops of the trees for a brief moment until I couldn't take the atmosphere for much longer. "Gally, what's up?" I didn't press any further because I knew that would not be clever considering how emotionally unstable he was at this point.

"I've been having nightmares." He said it as if it was the worst thing in the world, as if everyone he loved had just died the most tragic death and he was forced to watch with his eyelids sewn open. It made me worry that he was perhaps having similar dreams to me and I choked on my breath at what he said next.

"The're more like memories, sort of weird and hazy but I can make it out and it's definitely real. I was beaten and abuse by my parents, WICKED was my saviour in a way." He paused briefly and squeezed my hand tightly then continued. "As much as I hated my parents they tried to stop me from going, and when they did, they both got shot." He paused again and closed his eyes, I could tell he was reliving the moment right then and there. "I don't remember anything else. I just thought you should know... Beautiful" 

It felt good to hear him call me that again.

I couldn't tell whether or not he wanted me to speak but I felt if I did then I'd burst out in tears.

Do I tell him about my dreams? Will it worry him to much? Or freak him out? Will he still love me? Of course he will, just tell him.

"Gally, I need to tell you something" He looked over at me, his hazel green eyes lit with anticipation. "I've been having dreams too, similar to yours, not about me though" I looked at him in upset.

"What do you mean?" Gally was now fully paying attention to me, as much as I wish I could just tell it to no one, having him actually look me in the eyes after being so distant made me feel better.

"I mean, I saw, you, getting beaten. I tried to stop it I really did but I couldn't, my legs were actually stuck to the floor and I had to watch and it broke me. I wish I could have saved you and I'm so sorry." I tried to hold back my tears as best I could but finding out that they were real was to much and my eyes turned into water fountains and Gally and I embraced.

"Was there anything else?" He asked.

"Yeah"

"What was it? Maybe it was a part of my past that you saw but not me." I then remembered the other thing I dreamt about, how he flew away like particles after he told me he was going away.

"Or your future"

"What do you mean?"

"I was stood in front of you and you told me that you were going to go away but you told me not to worry because we would be together again pretty soon." I was still trying to understand what it meant, but I tried not to make myself worry about it to much.

"I'd never leave you, never. Don't believe it beautiful." Gally took the hair on my temple and brushed it behind my ear. "That's better, I can see your eyes now" 

I smiled, a simple smile, but it had much more meaning behind it. He was back to normal.

..................................................

As I was getting ready for bed I decided I was going to make Gally a little surprise, I untied my hammock from it's post's and attached it to his and made a double hammock, twice the size and big enough to fit the both of us for the night. I was stood admiring my handy work when I heard a voice behind me. 

"That looks amazing" I turned around to see Gally beaming a smile at me from his height.

"Ladies first" I offered sweetly and gestured towards the hammock. Gally smiled and took a step and then his expression changed instantly .

"Hold up, I'm not a lady" He picked me up and spun me round with laughter and threw me into the hammock. "There we go" He jumped in after me and it wasn't long before we fell into a deep sleep. 

I woke up late in the morning with Gally still underneath me, my head rising and falling with the constant rise and fall of his breathing. I looked up to see his peaceful sleep and I reached up and placed my hand on his face. When he didn't wake up I tapped him lightly, still not awake I gave him a smack.

"Ahh! What? Oh, hey beautiful" I couldn't contain my laughter and I giggled into his chest, I felt his hands grasp my shoulders and lift me up. "It tickles when you do that" He smiled brightly and clambered out of the hammock. He looked over at me as I was sat upright looking at him.

"What?"  I asked.

"Wanna join me?" I didn't understand at first, I was a track hoe not a builder, why would I want to spend my day getting dirty and- Ohhhh, he's going for a shower...

"I've gotta work though" I teased.

He looked at me as if I was a shuckface and rolled his eyes and headed towards homestead. I rolled my eyes then as well and ran after him and hugged him from behind, he swiveled round and put his arm around me. "You're a spoilsport you know that" I hit Gally lightly on the chest and laughed softly.

WARNING! Lemon, not as intense as the last one tho..

Once we reached the showers Gally opened the door gesturing for me to go inside, standing there with his shirt of already I couldn't control my eyes and I was staring all over.

"Your turn." He grabbed my sides and pulled me in and kissed me lightly. Tucking his hands underneath my shirt and lifting it over my head, he let out a exhale of delight. I smiled shyly and looked at the floor, he lifted my head by my chin and kissed me roughly, I kissed back passionately. 

I heard the door open and Gally and I swung our heads at speed and saw Zart walk in and walk straight back out. I pulled a face of embarrassment and face planted onto Gally's chest. I felt his chest vibrate as he let out a deep laugh. Zart spoke from behind the door.

"Uhh, (y/n) I need you out in the field in a bit, yaknow when you're... Finished" And the footsteps faded as Zart walked away.

Gally walked back a few steps and then he pushed me against the wall with force and smashed his lips against mine, I couldn't contain my urge and I grasped at his arse. He pressed up against me and undid my buttons and pulled my shorts down. I did the same and soon we were both fully nude. Gally smiled wickedly and placed me underneath the shower and turned it on. I let out a small shriek as the cold water rushed down my back. 

He smiled and ran his fingers through his hair. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed me against the wall and brought his lips to my ear. "I'm so sorry about being so mad the other day. I love you so much and I trust you. Please forgive me" I smiled at his cuteness and looked at him, the water rushing down his face making him blink wildly as he waited for an answer. 

"Of course, it's nice to know you care so much" I wiped some water out of his eyes and kissed him on the forehead. 

"Good." Then without warning he dropped me straight on his d*ck and I let out a squeal of pleasure.

It's over my dudes...

After our shower was finished we got dressed and Gally gave me a sweet kiss and we parted ways.