Stayed up all night

I woke up after a nightmare, a nightmare that was crazy real. I was in a house of some sort when I was attacked by these people with crazy black-blue veins and blood dripping around them, they were like people but they dead and they were running and screaming and I was terrified, I only woke up when I got out of the door of the building. I thought it might be best if I talked to someone about it and so I walked over to Gally's hammock and poked him on the shoulder. "Gally? Please may you wake up?" He slowly opened his eyes and looked up at me.

"(Y/n) why are you up?" He looked pretty concerned as he sat up.

"I had a nightmare and I don't really wanna go back to sleep" I looked down at my hands that I was fumbling around violently. I felt Gally put his hands around mine and stop me from shaking with fear.

"Hey it's okay, don't worry I'll stay up for a bit if you want" I looked down and smiled at him.

"Thanks"

He climbed out of his hammock and put his arm around me. "You'll soon get used to it here, I'll always protect you if you need it and just tell me anything your worried about and I'll sort it out." I just looked up at Gally and shyly smiled and looked away and said thanks. "It's okay, most of these shanks know not to mess with me" and he laughed at his own comment. We started to walk towards a large structure which Minho told me was Gally's lookout tower and he stood at the bottom of the ladder and put his arm out and gestured for me to head up. I started to climb up the ladder and I felt Gally not far behind me.

"Wow it's real pretty up here Gally" I said as I was leaning on the fence.

"Yeah, I guess it is isn't it haha" He came and stood next to me and put his hand on top of mine, whether he meant to or not I didn't know but I let it happen, he pulled away from the edge and sat down. I turned round and looked at him, he was staring up at the sky, the stars were beautiful from up here and I joined him.

"Gally?" I said looking at him as his eyelids were gently closing and re-opening.

"Yeah?"

"How long have you been here?" He stopped looking up at the sky and looked at me.

"I don't even know, feels like forever though, I don't mind it really, I have respect here and I don't know what it is but I feel like I didn't have a very good life before the maze." He seemed pretty sad now and I felt it was my fault so I tried to cheer him up. I knew just the thing to do.

"Gally? Are you ticklish?" I grinned at him widely and laughed as he sprung up and leant away from me with his hand faced out towards me as if to stop me from doing anything.

"No I'm not. No." I started to stand up and edge towards him and he backed away. "No please, seriously (y/n)" I outstretched my arms and grabbed at his waist but he was to quick and tickled me instead and I couldn't hold in my laughs.

"Gally! Stop! Gally please" I started to lose control as he dug his fingers into my sides.

He stopped and let me go as I was laughing on the wooden floor and he looked down at me and smiled. "Thanks for cheering me up" I out stretched my arms and wrapped them around Gally's neck and pulled him down and he fell on top of me. "You seem happy enough to go to sleep now, I'll see you in the morning" Gally stood up and pulled me up of the floor of the tower and started to climb down.