ten

Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya.

9th September 2019
8:23am.

'Morning, beautiful.' Wilmer says softly as Demi groans quietly and rolls onto her back. She blinks open her eyes before turning her head to the side to look at him.

'Hey, you...' She replies smiling sleepily as she sees him lying on his side using his arm to prop his head up. Reaching over, he brushes some hair out of her face and leans forward to kiss her.

'Did you sleep okay?' He asks.

'Mmm... I feel like shit this morning.' She admits rolling onto her side and curling her body against his.

'Really? What's up?' He asks.

'I don't know. I think it's just the time difference...' She replies as he runs his fingers through her hair.

'Why don't you go back to sleep for a bit? We've got plenty of time before we need to do anything.' He says softly as she rests her head on his chest.

'Mmm... This places means so much to me. This place has got me through some pretty tough times in the past. It's shown me that I have so much to be grateful for.' She says quietly as he continues to run his fingers through her hair.

'Yeah?' He asks and she nods her head.

'I sold rafiki necklaces at one of my world tours to raise money and being here just makes me feel so free.' She admits as he kisses the top of her head.

'Thank you for letting me come here with you and sharing this place with me.' He says causing her to smile as she tilts her head up.

'Thank you for coming.' She replies smiling. She rests her chin on his chest and bites her bottom lip as he adjusts the covers over them both.

'So what do you have planned for us today?' He asks.

'Well we've got a safari booked for later but other than that I don't have much planned for us.' She replies feeling his hand settle on her lower back.

'Yeah? Good.' He says smiling.

_________

1:34pm.

wilmervalderrama : exploring Kenya with this one ❤

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

wilmervalderrama : exploring Kenya with this one ❤

'Why are you staring at me?' Demi asks softly as she turns to look at him.

'You're just so perfect.' He replies smiling.

'Oh I'm far from perfect, babe.' She says quietly.

'Well you are pretty perfect to me. Can I ask you something?' He asks.

'Mmm...' She replies smiling slightly.

'Do you miss the life you used to have? The touring and the releasing music?' He asks causing her to sigh.

'I do but that doesn't mean I regret taking a step back from that life. I miss that interaction with my fans and I miss hearing them sing my songs back to me but I don't miss the loneliness that comes along with travelling all the time. I like being home, I like being around you and around the kids.' She admits linking their hands together.

'Do you think you'd like to go back to touring or at least performing?' He asks.

'I don't know. At the moment I'm pretty content just being part of the label and helping other amazingly talented people get their chance at a life that I loved. I had some amazing years performing and touring but it all had to end at some point. I'm just glad that I went out on a high.' She replies smiling.

'You certainly did go out on a high. That was one hell of a show you put on.' He says.

'What about you? Do you have plans to get back into acting?' She asks watching as he shrugs his shoulders.

'It's just hard. I hate asking my mom and Grace to help with the kids every day.' He admits.

'Well you know I'm always here, Wil. I'd happily pick the kids up from school for you if you were working or something.' She says causing him to smile.

'Yeah, I know... We're lucky to have you.' He replies.

__________

6:43pm

'This is amazing...' Demi says as she leans back against Wilmer's chest as they sit in the little seating area outside their luxury tent.

'It is. I'm so glad we're able to have this time just the two of us. I love my kids obviously and I absolutely love watching you spend time with them but I also love having some time just the two of us.' He replies kissing the top of her head as they watch the sunset.

'I love you.' She says softly as she tilts her head to the side to glance up at him. She takes a deep breath and bites her bottom lip causing him to smile.

'I love you too... Fuck, I've been wanting to say that for so long but I didn't want to scare you away.' He admits using his thumb to pull her lip from between her teeth as his fingers gently run down her cheek.

'I'm not going to anywhere, Wilmer.' She replies quietly. She turns over to lie on her stomach with her hands pressed against his chest as she smiles up at him.

'God, I don't know what I did to deserve you.' He mumbles.

'Let's go inside.' She almost whispers.

'Don't you want to finish watching the sunset?' He asks and she shakes her head.

'I want you... I need you.' She replies smiling as he pulls her onto his lap and instantly stands up causing her to squeal and tighten her arms around his neck.

'Your wish is my command, nena.' He says grinning as he begins to make his way into the tent with her in his arms.

blendedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें