Shiro x reader: little bookworm

You had made yourself confortable in the loby of the ship, pillows in your back and a book in your hands. It was one of the rare days where nothing was going on. Everyone was enjoying a day off of duty in the castle of Lions. Some time you had found the book in your hands and decided you needed to read it. Today was finally the day where you could start with that promise you had made yourself. Captivated by the story you did not notice someone walk into the room at one point.
"What are you doing (y/N)?" A loving voice startled you a bit and pulled you out of the books words.
"Shiro! I'm reading a book I found some time ago." You held the cover in front of his face. It was an altean fairy tale book so the cover was simple and did not show much. He studied it and have you a questioned look.
"Is your Altean that good already, that you can read it?" He was surprised hearing how you had progressed with the language you had only just started learning. You gave him an uncertain look and told him the truth. "Well it's a book for young Altean so it's not that hard to understand. There are still some words I don't understand but I more or less understand the stories with the pictures in it." You showed him some of the wonderfull illustration in the stories.
"You really love to read don't you?" Shiro saw the sparkles in your eyes as you explained the plot of one of the stories. Blushing at his remark you averted your gaze.
"Well I have always loved books... the stories just helped me get through the harshness of reality. They calm me down. Sorry if I seem nerdy because of that." Shiro chuckled and sat down next to you. Opening his big arms he pulled you into an imbrace.
"I wouldn't have it different." He said. "You are you and even if you are a little bookworm, I love you and always will."

OneMoreDayTillTheNewSeasonYey!!! ❤