Hunk x reader

It was late in the afternoon while you were walking through the corridors of the castle. Your eyes were glued to the script in your hands, a dictionary on the altean language. Since you and the others had no idea when you were getting back to earth, you had decided it was time to learn the language that was spread through the whole place you were now living in.
You stopped in your tracks after you passed the kitchen. Even with the door closed, you could hear the sound of someone cooking in it. You turned on your heel and opened the door, not surprised to see Hunk mixing a batter.
"Baking something again?" Hunk turned to you while still mixing the batter with a large spoon in the bowl.
"Oh hey (y/N). Well you know me, it calms me down." He started to put even scoops of the batter on a tray, since he finished mixing. You walked over to his workplace and took one of the containers that were spread out everywhere into your hand. Looking at the writing you tried to find out what acctually was in the box.
"Uhm Hunk..?"
"Yes (y/N)?" He saw your face and knew something was wrong. "What did I do now?"
"You're using sculltrite again for the mixture."
"WHAT?!" He snatched the box out of your hand and stared at the writing.
"Oh come on! I thaught I got it right this time." He threw the box against the wall and started to dump the mixture he made into the trashcan. You let out a small giggle and decided to help him.
"How bout we do some baking together? I think my Altean is good enough too find out what everything in the fridge is."
"That would be great (y/N)!" His eyes were sparkling with joy and you smiled with him. His sudden burst with good mood was infectious and you started to smile yourself. Hunk was sometimes a goofball but he was a cute one.