Shiro x reader: fighting

Idea taken from season 5. If you have not seen it yet, don't read because of slight spoilers
Comments are always appriciated how you liked the ideas

_____________________________________
„Shiro, what the hell were you thinking?!" You were mad at him. Mad for not telling you or anyone else of the group that he would get Lotor to the Kral Zera alone and especially since he didn't even tell you about his plan, even if you were his partner with the black lion.
"I did it because none of you were listening to me. We had to put Lotor on the throne to secure the peace in the galaxy." Shiros eyes showed you he was just as mad as you. Your verbal attack made his blood rush and he was not ready to take the blame on his idea that in the end turned out well.
"Please, both of you just calm down." Princess Allura and the rest of the group were just watching the two of you fight each other. They were all surprised to see you two fighting each other, since you were partners and both hated confrontation like this.
"Allura, stay out of this." you hissed at the girl, making her back away. You turned back to the tall man in front of you.
"I don't really care if the mission turned out well Shiro. You didn't even bother to trust me with this information."
"I didn't inform you about it because I knew you would run straight away to Allura with the matter. I couldn't trust you with it. None of you would have taken this risk because you are all too weak. I am the leader of Voltron, what I say should be done." Him claiming this made you snap. You raised your hand and a split second later your palm smacked his cheek. It was strong enough for him to tumble a few feet back. Shiro held his with pain throbbing cheek while you just stood there with a hurting hand. Tears started to fill your eyes. Not wanting Shiro to see them you turned around and ran off.
"(Y/N)!" Allura chased after you, followed by Pidge. Shiro just stood there, his eyes still fixated on the place you just were standing.
"Why would you anger her Shiro?!" Lance yelled at him. Shiro turned to his comrade, not able to give an answer.
"I don't like it when there is tension among friends. I hope Allura and Pidge can calm (y/N) down." Hunk walked away nervously, followed by Lance after he glared at Shiro once more and Coran. Shiro was left alone in the corridor with his thoughts.

Three days later you were sitting alone in the dining room, poking your food with a fork. Since the fight with Shiro you didn't have much of an appetite. You pushed the plate from you with a sigh and buried your head in your arms on the table. You were so captivated in your own thoughts, you did not realise that someone had entered the room and approached you.
"(y/N), we need to talk." Shiros voice right beside you made you jump up. Panicking you wanted to run away, but were stopped by Shiro turning your chair towards him and blocking you way with his arms and body. His face was only inches away from yours and he was fixated on holding eye contact.
"Please just listen to me for a minute (y/N)." Shiro pleaded. Wanting to grant him his wish, you stopped trying to avoid his gaze.
"(y/N)... I'm sorry for what happened the other day. I should have never said those things to you." Shiro head was hanging down and you could hear sorrow in his voice. "I don't know why I reacted that way. Sometimes at the moment, I... I just don't feel like myself."
"Hey, don't get yourself down because of it." You now took his face into your hands and made him look back to you. Giving him a gentle smile you tried to calm him down.
"It's not just your fault. I got pretty loud back than as well. I just really hated the idea that you did not trust me. And I'm sorry for hitting you." Shiro started to smile back at you after your kind words.
"No worries (y/N). I did deserve it in some way. You didn't do much damage anyway. I was more shocked that you hit me at all." Shiro took one of your hands and kissed your palm. "You are getting stronger. I believe when our adventure started you would never been able to hurt me like that." He grinned in your direction and you let out a laugh.
"Well understandable, I have had a lot of combat training since then. That's one thing you made sure of."
"Yeah, I wanted to make sure you could defend yourself against anyone." Shiro smiled at you before hugging you tightly. Now with all your anger gone, you did the same and wrapped your arms around his back. He placed a kiss on top of your head which made you blush in his embrace. You were glad to finally have him in your arms again and that without fighting.