Chapter 16

"What's his deal?" I wonder out loud.
"I don't know but I think we should talk to them..." a unknown voice says to me I look over and see a strange man standing there.
"Oh my gosh! You are their dad! Hello nice to meet you.... I'm Snow" I say excitedly. He laughs and says,
"Yeah that's me but we can talk later, I think you should go talk to them first." I nod and walk out of the room. I have to make the decision in who to go to first. I figure Kyle will be easy to calm so I go after Josh. I walk over to his door a knock, when there's no answer I just walk in. He's sitting by his window staring out it and I go over and stand by him.
"Hi."
"Snow, just leave." I look at him in the corner of my eye and watch as one tear slides down his face. Before I think I reach up to wipe it away but when my hand touches his cheek its like fire explodes in my body and I pull away.
"I won't leave you Josh. Because if I leave i know I'll loose you." My breath hitches at then end and I will the tears not to fall.
"You never had me in the first place. Snow... I hate you. Go away." Now the tears are flowing and I shake my head refusing to believe him.
"No! I don't believe you!"
"SNOW! GET. OUT!" and with that I race out of the room. I run to Kyle's door and before opening it I wipe my tears. I knock and then open it. Hes sitting on his bed with his hands on his head and I walk over to him and sit down. On instinct I rest my head on his shoulder, he tenses but doesn't move. We sit in silence until I say,
"Whats wrong with me? Why do I always hurt people?" He stays quiet for a few moments before asking,
"Do you love him?" I'm shocked by it but I shake my head,
"I don't know what love is. If your asking if I think this relationship will last long... then no it probably won't but i'm willing to try." He breaths what seems like a sigh of relief.
"Okay." I lift my head to look at him and I can see the emotions swirling around his eyes but I can't pin point what they are.
"Are you okay now?" he nods and stands up.
"So what happened with josh?" and that's when the tears flow.
"He s-said t-that he h-h-hates me!" I cry out. Kyle starts shaking his head, he stands up and hugs me before walking out of the room leaving me confused. I stand up and walk to my room, locking the door behind me.