Chapter 13

"SNOW!!" I sit straight up in bed to see to similar looking boys staring at me.

"Ugh H-Hey guys.."

" You don't remember our names do you?" And then they both do something creepy and give me a "you've got to be kidding me look."

I smile slowly before tackling both of them and saying,

"Of course I remember your names you butts! How could I forget Justin and Marcus?!" They both start laughing and playing along with me.

"Hey we were both wondering if you wanted to hang with us today since we've been kinda quiet." Justin looks at me and I just can't say no.

"Sure I would love to, what do ya have in mind?"

"Whats your opinion on video games?" I laugh and roll my eyes before answering,

"A chance to kick your butts?! GAME ON!"

"Well come on then lets go to the theater room!!" the both jump up and I say,

"Hold in guys let me change real quick and then we can go.." they both look at what i'm wearing and there faces go red almost instantly. I'm in a somewhat revealing tank too and really short shorts. They turn around and I walk to my closet closing the door behind me. I pick out a black hoodie and a pair of basketball shorts... yeah there boyish but so what? I put my hair into a messy bun and then walk out of the room. The boys are sitting on my bed talking but they both stop when I walk into the room.

"Come on Snow it's this way." We all slide down the stairs banister as the lead the way into a room with a ginormous T.V,

"HOLY SHIZNIT!" I scream. They both look at me a shake there head chuckling before Marcus walks over and turns the Xbox in handing us both controllers. Lucky for me I actually know the game they choose. That's how we spend most of the day and I'm glad to finally have some drama free days.