like

"hyung, where are we going?"

"somewhere to cheer you up. forget about my dad, alright? i don't like seeing my boyfriend pouting and upset. now, keep your eyes closed," jimin ordered. he killed the car engine and dragged jungkook inside a noisy building.

"are we in a club or something?" the younger asked. "can i open my eyes now?"

jimin giggled. "no, kook. we're not at a club, but you can open your eyes now."

the latter's orbs blinked as bright flashing lights blinded him and the sounds of beeps, coins jiggling, and buttons being pressed filled his ears. jungkook rested his hand on jimin's shoulder and lead him to a tossing game. "let's have fun."

the sun silently waved goodbye as the couple exited the arcade.

"do you wanna come to my house?" the older asked, fiddling with his new gudetama plushie jungkook won for him. "my parents aren't home."

he agreed, content with the thought of spending more time with his love. after entering his house, the older dragged him to the living room.

jimin's finger trailed down jungkook's chest. "what do you wanna do?"

the latter grabbed his hand and gently kissed his knuckles. "show me what your hands can do."

his boyfriend retracted his hand from him with confusion clouded in his eyes. jungkook laughed after seeing his reaction.

"i meant that i want you to play the piano for me."

jungkook fell asleep with his head resting on jimin's shoulder as he continued to play a soft lullaby for him.