both*

jungkook bought jimin a vibrating dildo a few days ago as an apology gift. since jimin was left alone in their apartment, curiosity won the best of him and he decided to play with his new toy. he unwrapped the packaging and held it out in front of him. the dildo was baby blue and came with a remote that controlled the vibration levels. jimin poured lube on the dildo and lowered himself on it. he hissed at the stretch since he didn't prepare himself beforehand.

jimin adjusted to the feeling not long after and began to bounce on the toy that he held against the bed. the older touched himself slowly and imagined that it was jungkook doing it for him. "daddy. . ."

meanwhile, the younger was already inside the apartment and already tiptoeing to their room, jimin's moans increasing in volume as he got closer. "there's no way hyung would cheat on me, right?"

he quietly peeked through the crack of the doorway and mentally sighed in relief seeing that jimin was in fact alone. the latter didn't seem to notice his presence as he continued to bounce lewdly on the dildo.

"jimin."

the said male stopped his actions and stared at his boyfriend with embarrassed, half-lidded eyes. jimin couldn't tell if his face was red because he was caught masturbating or because of the previous intercourse. he remained frozen, the dildo still vibrating inside his ass. "jungkook. . ."

"fuck, baby. you're so hot." the younger ripped off his clothes and kneeled next to jimin. "you enjoying the new toy daddy bought you?" he asked, slightly pushing the other male down.

"yes, daddy."

"on all fours, baby," jungkook commanded. the older complied immediately, the dildo slipping out just a tiny bit. "did your toy stretch you out before daddy did?"

jimin meekly nodded, whimpering when jungkook turned it off. the latter rubbed his cheeks with his free hand before spanking it.

"you wish this was daddy? you want my big cock inside your ass?" jungkook teased as he lay down next to him, dick pointing up to the ceiling. "get the lube."

"okay, daddy." the older twisted the cap off and poured a generous amount in the palm of his hand. he began to spread the lube all over jungkook's dick and massaged his balls. the younger fisted jimin's staff while he grabbed him by the hips.

"ride daddy, baby. i wanna hear you scream tonight."

the smaller straddled him and started to grind his erection on jungkook's. after spreading lube all over his lower half, jimin finally inserted his boyfriend's dick in his loose hole. nothing else could compare to how good he felt right now. he bit his wet lip to stifle his moan.

seeing this, jungkook frowned and slapped his ass cheeks. "don't hold back, baby. don't be shy." he slammed his hips up when jimin was halfway down his member.

the latter yelped as he bounced up and down like he practiced on the dildo. jungkook was thick in both length and width; it was like having a pole shoved up his ass. with this angle, his dick had easy access to jimin's prostate. each time his ass met the base of the younger's cock, a spark of pleasure shot through his veins. jimin loved the feeling. loved being used. loved the way how jungkook's dick abused his sensitive sweet spot over and over again.

"d-daddy! r-right there! harder! harder, please!" the older moaned, toppling on the younger's chest. he could hear his cheeks getting clapped on jungkook's thighs as his boyfriend pounded into him at a monstrous pace.

"f-f-fuck, baby. you're so tight," jungkook groaned, his staff was so stiff that it was practically begging for release. he pushed jimin's hips down, his own stilling as he decorated the older's walls with his warm semen. jimin slowly circled his hips, trying to help jungkook ride out his orgasm.

"daddy, i wanna cum. please daddy. . .please."

the younger seductively licked his lips. "on your back, baby. 'm gonna try something new."

jimin whined when his aching cock brushed against the dirty bedsheets. he automatically spread his legs as he waited for jungkook to help him with his release.

the latter hovered his face over his boyfriend's leaking tip. he gave it small kitten licks while his hand gently massaged his balls. jimin let out a shaky breath, his fingers tugging on jungkook's sweaty hair.

he gagged when jimin's member hit the back of his throat, sending vibrations through the course of his cock.

"ah! daddy, i wa-"

jungkook slipped three fingers in his moist entrance at once. jimin let out a high-pitched scream, his thoughts going haywire as pleasure pumped through his body. he never felt anything like this before. only jungkook could make him feel like this as he deep throated his member and shoved his fingers up against his prostate.

"daddy, i think- i'm gonna-"

"cum, baby. let the world know how well i treat you."

the older screamed while his seeds splattered inside of his boyfriend's mouth. he was still trapped in his own bliss as the younger pulled out his semen-covered fingers, only detaching his mouth when he swallowed everything.

"i was right," the younger croaked with his raspy voice.

"you taste so fucking amazing."