Revenge (Lime! Zora Ideale x reader)

Once again I apologize for being so inactive. I've been busy with college, work, and 2019 has been a rough year! Anyway I hope you enjoy this Zora x reader. As a warning, this is a lime and there is some cursing.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Fuck off (Y/n)!" Zora yelled.

Zora's father Zara was an exceptional magic knight. He was the first non-royal to achieve the title of magic knight. Despite his amazing feats, he was killed; not by a strong enemy, but by his fellow magic knights. After hearing this, the anger inside his son's heart reached its peak, and Zora's anger turned into hatred towards magic knights. Zora also cutoff his only close friend, me because my parents were magic knights of the same squad who were also had no lick of noble blood became magic knights after Zara, and they didn't do anything to stop the murder of their comrade. Fuck off were the last words Zora said to me.

5 years later

After passing the magic knights entrance exam, I was selected and chose to join the (favorite magic knight squad). Not too long after I was officially a member of a squad, I was assigned a mission. Recently, there have been occurrences where magic knights have been getting attacked. Some were injured badly, while others, particularly those who were considered to be nobles received more grievous injuries, and some were even murdered. And as you can probably guess my task was to hunt down and capture the culprit.

"Zora," I thought to myself. "I really hope this isn't your doing."

>~<

Zora's POV

"Wait! Please, I'm begging you! I'll give you money!" A noble magic knight pleaded as he fell prey to my trap.

"There it is again. You noble magic knights talk shit and when your asses get handed to you, y'all start negotiating with money to try and save your lives." I replied, before I proceeded in knocking him out. "Your lame ass is not even worth killing."

Magic knights are suppose to protect the citizens of the Clover kingdom, yet all of them are so fucking weak. These so called intermediate and senior knights can't even counter my trap magic and according to their standards, peasants ain't worth shit. No matter how many of these damn magic knights I bring down, none of them give me the satisfaction that I desire. It's a damn shame. Even these noble brats who are supposed to be the cream of the crop are worth less than the money that's suppose to make them worth shit.

"Zora!" I heard a familiar voice shout.

"Well, well if it isn't (Y/n)! Look who's grown up and became one of those filthy magic knights."

"Zora, you can't go around harming magic knights just because you're angry." She began lecturing me.

"Tell that to the ones who killed my father! He was minding his own damn business and he was killed for no reason!" I retorted.

"I understand that—"

"What could you possibly understand (Y/n)? Your parents just watched as my father was murdered by his own comrades, and now here you are as one of those so called righteous magic knights!" I screamed.

"There's other ways this could have been solved Zora." (Y/n) said as she began to attack me.

"Like what? Peacefully protesting? Voicing my concerns to the king? You know damn well us peasants have no voice in this world!" I replied as I counterattacked.

"Zora," she began to cry. "Please stop this, I don't want to fight you. We're friends remember?"

"I have no friends." I told her as a successfully caught her in my trap spell.

"I'll always be your friend, Zora no matter what path you choose to walk down. I just hoped that you would change."

"I don't need no friends, they're useless. Especially not with no damn magic knight."

"Your father always wished for you to make friends, so wouldn't it be honoring him if you did? And would your father want you to live the way your living now?"

"If you give another sappy friendship speech again or mention my father again, I will kill you." I told her.

"Go ahead then." She smirked.

For once a magic knight didn't go begging for their life. I like that, maybe I won't kill her.

"Go on, why are you hesitating? Can't kill a friend?" She taunted.

"I told you I'm not you're friend."

"Whatever, I've been free of your trap spell for a good minute now so you weren't going to kill me anyway."

"Well, would you look at that you're not half bad for a magic knight. I didn't even realize you broke free." I laughed. "However, you failed to realize that I set more than one trap."

"What?!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

"Gotcha." I smirked.

>~<

(Y/n)'s POV

"What's wrong (Y/n)? You don't seem as confident as you were a minute ago?" Zora teased me.

I can't believe I fell for his trick! I knew I shouldn't have believed him when he said he set a second trap, because I sensed no mana. Zora has me wrapped in his arms.

"W-we're not kids anymore you know?!" I stuttered.

We're way too close to each other, and he's not exactly ugly either! Zora started gently nibbling on my earlobe.

"Z-zora s-stop," I moaned.

"What the hell do you mean? I thought you would always be my friend?" He cracked a twisted smile, as he then moved on to feasting on my neck.

"What are you? A freaking vampire? Your teeth are sharp as hell!"

He laughed as he proceeded to gracefully stroke his hands all over my body. I was in so much shock that I gave in and I didn't fight his control over me anymore.

In the end I never completed my mission. Later that night we ended up in a hotel, and 9 months later I ended up with a child named Zera.

>~<

The End

REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED AS I AM BACKED UP WITH A LOT OF REQUESTS! THANK YOU

Make sure to  vote, comment, and follow me for updates on future works!

I hope you liked this chapter! Also, be sure to read my other books if you're a fan of Fire Emblem, Kuroko no basket and/or Nanbaka! I am the author of Area 51 (Jyugo x reader), Arrested (Aomine x reader), Kuroko no short stories, Star Crossed (Akashi x reader), and The Sacred Hearts (Ephraim x reader)!

Written December 2nd, 2019
Published December 2nd, 2019
Next Request: Magna x reader