Wizard Queen (Yuno x reader)

My apologies for the late update! This Yuno x reader was requested by @ceyllijess , I hope you like it!

~<>~

(Y/n)'s POV

"So Mimosa, do you like any guys?" I asked my friend.

Mimosa and I were the only two girls in the Golden Dawn, so it was only natural that we became friends and talk about men.

"R-remember the last mission we went on where we went to the dungeon with the Black Bulls?" She asked me.

"Yeah, they were pretty impressive for a squad with such a bad reputation," I replied.

"W-well I like Asta," she confessed.

"Asta? The short one with the anti magic sword? He fought really recklessly. You have an interesting taste in guys."

"Well, who do you like (Y/n)?"

"Yuno is back!" Klaus exclaimed as Yuno came back from his mission, but then realized he said that out loud and started acting all tsundere.

"Oh Klaus, you're such a tsundere!" Mimosa laughed.

"I am not!" He argued.

Yuno looked at us and gave off a small smile before proceeding to Captain Vangeance's office.

"Anyway (Y/n), who do you—"

"Yuno. I like Yuno. He's so cool, calm, and he's so good looking!" I fangirled.

"Wow, you really like him, you're like his number one fangirl!"

"I even follow him around," I accidentally said out loud. "B-but don't tell him, he might think I'm a stalker or something."

Mimosa giggled, "It's our secret!"

"A-and don't tell him I like him either!" I declared.

"I won't, I won't," she replied.

The Next Day

Mimosa's POV

I wonder how Yuno feels about (Y/n)? I know it's not my business but I'm just dying to know how Yuno feels. Hehe, plus if the two of them get together then I might get to be around Asta more since Yuno and Asta grew up together.

"Oh, good morning Yuno! Where are you going today?" I said we passed by in the hall.

"Good Morning," He replied. "Right now I'm going into town to eat breakfast."

"Oh, where are you going for breakfast? (Y/n) said she was going out for breakfast too." I lied.

"To the diner on the corner a block from here," he said.

"My what a coincidence, (Y/n) is going there too! She's a regular at that diner. Maybe the two of you should go together!" I suggested.

Yuno shrugged his shoulders. "I'm leaving in fifteen minutes."

I ran to (Y/n)'s room and told her the conversation I had with Yuno.

~<>~
(Y/n)'s POV

"Why did you tell him that?!" (Y/n) cried. "And I only have fifteen minutes!"

"Enjoy your date!" Mimosa giggled as she left my room.

Damn you Mimosa, that was a sneaky move! I'll make sure to get you back the next time we see Asta. Anyway time is ticking! Yuno is waiting for me, and I have no idea of what I'm going to wear!