Electrified (Lime! Luck Voltia x reader)

Warning: This story contains a hint of lemon. This was requested by kittykills666 , I hope you like it!

(Y/n)'s POV

"And the winner is Luck Voltia!" I heard the announcer say.

Luck entered a small fighting tournament in a village not to far away from the Black Bulls headquarters, and since I'm his girlfriend and had nothing better to do on my day off I went with him to support him. Everyone thought I was weird for wanted to date Luck, but I find his energetic personality and desire for fighting to be cute, not to mention that we're both lightning mages.

"Nice job Luck!" I congratulated him.

"Thanks, but I wish he had more fight in him." Luck replied sounding slightly depressed.

Recently, Luck hasn't been his usual self. I think it's because he hasn't found someone who gives him a challenge.

"Don't worry! You'll find someone who will be a challenge for you someday!" I tried to reassure him.

"You said that the last time, but I still haven't found anyone," I responded.

"Well sometimes things take time, maybe that person is training to beat you right now," I said.

"Hey (Y/n), do you think I'm weird for always wanting to fight people to the death?" Luck suddenly asked me.

I mean it is a little weird that you want to fight people all the time, especially to the death.

"Of course not, you're just unique!" I told him.

"Yeah, but no one seems to be as excited to fight as I am."

"Well...I'll fight with you Luck," I hesitantly said to him.

I don't like engaging in fights unless I have to, but if this will cheer him up then I'll fight him.

"I don't wanna fight you, because you're my girlfriend and I wanna have kids with you one day." He said innocently.

Oh Luck, sometimes you really don't know what you're saying, do you?

"Fighting me isn't going to effect my ability to have kids." I told him.

"Really?! So do you really want to fight me?!" He shouted excitedly.

That's the Luck I know, I'm glad he's back to being energetic.

"Yeah, bring it on tough guy!" I exclaimed.

"Oooh lets make a bet!" Luck cheered.

"What kind of bet?" I asked.

I'm kinda of nervous because his bets with people are usually crazy!

"If I win, I wanna have a fight in bed with you tonight!" He declared.

"Oh? When did you get so dirty minded?"

"Finral."

Well that explains it. Thanks a lot Finral, I'm going to kill you when we get back to the Black Bulls headquarters.

"Alright, and if I win I want (insert what you want)!" I declared. "What are the rules?"

"Whoever knocks each other out first or pins the other to the ground for 5 consecutive seconds." He explained.

"Okay, lets go!"

>~<

Luck and I began to fight. Luck charged at me with his hands emitting electricity, but I was able to dodge his attack by simply stepping to the side.

"You can't just charge at me like a wild boar and expect to hit me," I taunted him.

"Oooh I see your talking trash (Y/n)! This is why I like you!" He laughed.

Luck stayed on the offensive, while I stayed on the defensive effectively dodging and blocking his attacks.

"Come on (Y/n), stop defending against me and start attacking me!" Luck whined.

"Fine, if that's what you want!" I replied as a shot a lightning bolt at my fellow lightning mage.

Luck shot a lightning bolt back at me, and so our two lightning bolts collided. We fought each other by seeing who's lightning was stronger and who would win this power struggle. When my lightning bolt prevailed in this power struggle, I thought I had won because my lightning had proved to be stronger, but Luck used his lightning on his legs to enhance his speed, escape for the blast of lightning, and run up next to me. It all happened so fast and Luck was able to grab me and pin me down.

"Haha, I win (Y/n)! Thanks for the electrifying fight!" He cheered.

"Hmph, you got lucky." I pouted.

"Haha, but you'll be the lucky one in bed tonight~" He whispered in my ear and then nibbled on it.

Finral! I'm going to kill you!

>~<

The End

REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED AS I AM BACKED UP WITH A LOT OF REQUESTS! THANK YOU

Make sure to  vote, comment, and follow me for updates on future works!

I hope you liked this chapter! Also, be sure to read my other books if you're a fan of Fire Emblem, Kuroko no basket and/or Nanbaka! I am the author of Area 51 (Jyugo x reader), Arrested (Aomine x reader), Kuroko no short stories, Star Crossed (Akashi x reader), and The Sacred Hearts (Ephraim x reader)!

Written May 8th, 2019
Published May 10th, 2019
Next Request: Zora x reader