Chapter Ten

"Yes I am, where have you been?" Emily just had to get that last question in before I cut her off annoyed by all of the questions.

"I need you help desperately, I had come across this pack and found out Nash the alpha is also my mate..." I started to say and launched into the story of what happened after I had left the Raising Moon pack.

"Aww babe I'm so sorry that you lost your child, I am going to skin him and torture him for letting your only child die like that." Emily said through the phone. I could hear that anger in her voice. I can just imagine how peeved she is.

Did I forget to mention I left out the part where I was having twins. Nobody else can know about the only baby that I have left. Nobody is going to take it away from me.

"Can you help me get away? Nobody can know where I'm going" I whispered just in case someone was actually listening through the door.

"What are you going to tell Nash you can't just up and leave he will come looking for you?" Emily rushed out as soon as I finished my sentence.

"I already thought of that I told him I was going to live with my uncles pack, but I'm going to take a train somewhere else. I just don't know where yet." I had already planed on where I was going, no one could know where I am going.

"Tell me where I need to meet you in order to drive you to the bus station." Emily sounded so serious, I have never heard her sound that way before.

"Meet me in Chicago, Illinois it's a big enough city that no one should remember seeing you or me. Make it 5:00 tomorrow night at the train station. Don't tell anyone where you are going, I've got to go now bye." I rushed out, I just hope Emily can follow through for me she's just like a sister to me.

A knock on the door interrupted my planing. "Miss Meerdink Alpa is wanting to see." Emma said poking her head inside of the doorway.

Don't let him in he killed out pup came the screaming voice of Crystal in my head. Ignoring her I nod my head granting access.

"Don't you dare say a word before I finish speaking, I am leaving tomorrow with or without your willingness to let me leave. As I've already said I'm staying with my uncle so leave me be." Even I could hear the pain and hatred in voice, that doesn't sound like me at all.

"Well than I guess there's nothing I can do to convince you other wise. And may I ask why you can't just stay here?" Oh my god he has the audacity to even ask that. No way am I going to live somewhere my babies or should I say baby is not welcomed.

"Oh I'm sure you know why I can't stay here but to entertain you, I'm not staying because I feel my baby is unwelcome here along with myself." It wasn't the complete truth but knowing the little I know about Nash it would be a good enough answer.

"Well than I guess I let you be, but don't think I'm giving up that easily. You are my one true love and I'm not letting you get away from me." Nash said as his back was to me walking away and out the door.