Chapter Six

"I-I'm so sorry" I stammered out as I looked up to see who I had run into.

"It's no problem. I was sent up here to check on you and to show you around" Came the angelic voice that looked to be heavily pregnant girl.

"Um ok" With that, she took my arm and started to pull me with her towards the stairs. Surprised by her strength I stopped walking which caused her to turn around and look at me weirdly.

"Oh goodness me, forgive my manners, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Courtney, Chad's mate." She looked at me with a look of protectiveness in her eyes. It was warming to know I have made a friend, but not for long I plan on leaving as soon as I can.

"Hi, nice to meet you I'm Maddie" I responded still looking her in the eyes.

"Oh, I know the alpha has not stopped talking about you since you got here." I was shocked that he would be talking about me. I'm just some girl who got knocked up and rejected.

I think Courtney felt a shift in my mood because she redirected my attention to doing a tour of the house.

"I don't think this it really necessary, I'm going to leave as soon as I can. I don't want to be a bother" I whispered once we got to the living room. Surprisingly no one was here.

"Why do you say that you are the alpha's..." She didn't get to finish because she was cut off by a strong attritive voice.

"That's enough Courtney you know what we talked about and it's going to stay that way," Nash replied coming out from behind a doorway that looked to have lead to his office.

"Yes of course alpha, my apologies." She said bowing her head. Nash gave a little nod and Courtney let exiting our of the right side of the room.

"To answer your question no one is here because this is my families house and everyone else is at the packhouse," Nash said while turning to face me.

OH MY GOD, did he get hotter since that last time I saw him. Was the only thing going through my head as I stared at him for what seemed like hours.

"I don't know why don't you tell me if I did or not." he said while smirking at me.

Oh my god did I just say that our loud.

"Why yes you did" Nash responded now this time with a smile on his face.

I really have to stop doing this.

"Well thank you for your hospitality, but I really have to get going to Las Angelos" As soon as I said it my heart kind of broke like I wasn't meant to go.

"And why are you leaving you have a place in this pack," Nash said in a pained tone.

"I'm sorry I don't have a reason to stay. It's better if I go live with my Uncles pack." I said not actually meeting his eyes.

"Well, who is your uncle and I'll call him to see if you can stay with me?" He questioned.

"I highly doubt that the strictest alpha of the United States would let his niece stay with an unknown alpha," I said with a strong voice not doubting that my uncle would not let me stay with him.

Nash a had look of shock on his face, his mouth agape and his eyes wide open.

"You-Your the niece of alpha Christain Alexander" his eyes open in freight.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sorry for the clif hanger but I am going to try to post another chapter today or early tomorrow morning. You have to be pationent with me becuase I am also working on another story that is not published becasue when I do publish it I want it to be completed so yeah.

I am also still looking for covers If you have any you will get full credit for making one.