Chapter Five

Peeling my eyes open I reflexively pulled the blanket over my head.

I don't remember haveing my bed by a window?

Wait a minute where am I? Then the events of yesterday came to me full blast.

Running away

Being caught by another pack

And worst of all finding out I'm pregnant by my awful mates.

A groan came from the left. I turned my head and saw who seemed to be the alpha. What was his name? Cash, no, Flash, no, Nash, yeah that's what it was.

"Hi, excuse me why am I in your bed?" I asked once I notice he was looking at me. Man was he cute as ever, though.

I let my eyes roam down his body, but stopped when my eyes came to an eight pack of abs. Am I in heaven?

"Would you like a picture it lasts longer?" his voice snapped me out of my trance.

"Wha, sorry I was staring" I whispered down casting my eyes.

"Hey it's okay," he said while lifting my chin so I would look in his eyes.

Why would he let me sleep in his bed? What about his mate surely she would have ripped me apart by now? I thought.

"Why would you let me sleep in your bed? what about your mate she must be heart broken you slept with me in your bed?" I shouted at him. He didn't look the least bit slightest concerned about his mate. What was his problem?

"You don't have to worry about my mate because she doesn't even know I'm her mate," he said staring in, my eyes directly. For some reason, I feel he's talking about me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Nash got up abruptly and started to walk out the door. Once he reached the door he turned around and said, "I'm going to make breakfast, why don't you go take a shower and meet me in the kitchen when your done?"

I only nodded my head in response.

I walked over to the bathroom to take a shower, and freshen myself up. once I was done I walked out to find a pair of joggers and a Nike t-shirt laid out on the bed for me to put on.

Thankful for the new pair of clothes I slipped the shirt over my head and pulled on the pants. I applied some simple makeup and made my way towards the door.

Trying to make my way around the enormous house I ran into some thing. Or someone.

"Humf. I'm so sorry" I stammered out hoping that the person I ran into wont yell at me.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I'm sorry for such a short chapter but I've been really busy with family issues and school. I promise I'll try to come up with a schedule soon.
This chapter is not edited so yeah it won't be as well as the others.
I'm thinking of changing the characters names send me some names that you like.
One last thing if you have an suggestions on how you would like the story to go I'll think about them and if I use them I'll credit you in the chapters.
I'm still looking for covers if you have any