Chapter Three

Making my way to my room holding their hands I couldn't help but think about my future with them. Having our kids, getting married, and growing old together. I know it sounds cheesy but happy what can you expect.

Get your head out of your ass and mate with our mates

Yeah yeah quit being so bossy all the time

I wouldn't have to if you would have at least a little bit of common

Don't even finish what you were about to say

I was pulled out of my trance when I felt hands roaming up and down my body, and someone kissing my neck.

Pulling the person that looked to be about 5'9 down to kiss me. He poked his tongue at my entrance but I denied him. Smirking I thought I had won, that was until he squeezed my butt making me gasp. He took this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth.

Fighting his tongue for dominance, I felt his brother start to unzip my dress. I turned around and pulled him down to kiss me. When he asked for entrance I gladly accepted. This time I didn't put up a fight.

Pulling them both towards my bed, I removed their clothes and they removed mine. I bet you can figure out what happens next.

-Just a little note, I don't like writing this kind of scenes but if you want me to I'll try

Waking up in the morning I stretched out, but to only hit two solid figures. Putting my fingers to my temples I took in a deep breath and rubbed my forehead. Man did I have a massive hangover.

Climbing over the naked figures to get to my shower, wait what happened last night. Immediately last night's event came rushing through my head.

My 17th birthday party

Drinking a lot

I mean a lot of shots

Meeting my mates

Mating with my mates

Walking over to my closet to grab clothes for the day I reached my hand up to feel the base of my neck for my mark.

Frowning I walked over to my mirror and looked at my neck. I saw nothing.

Why didn't they mark me last night? They could have just waited till I'm not drunk? Yeah, I bet that's what they did.

Feeling slightly better I headed towards the shower. Turning on the water I waited for it to warm up before I stepped inside.

After doing all the things that I do in the shower I wrapped my towel around myself. Walking over to all my makeup I put on light mascara, blush, and eyeshadow. Taking off my towel and drying myself off I started to get dress. Putting on a black lace bra with a matching thong.

Pulling on my shirt that said 'Selfie' with black pink yoga pants.

Walking out of the bathroom again I came face to face with my mates sitting up in bed with their clothes on looking anxious.

"Hi, I'm Maddie. I don't think we actually exchanged names last night" I said with a smile on my face happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with them.

But instead, I got a reply I was not expecting.

"I Taylor Xander future alpha of the Blue Moon pack reject you Maddie Meerdink as my mate and future luna." the one that was about 5'9 said.

Stepping back I looked over and the taller one praying he wasn't' about to do the same the pain of one of them rejecting me was unbearable. I couldn't handle it if they both did.

"I Matthew Xander future alpha of the Blue Moon pack reject you Madrid Meerdink as my mate and future luna."

With that, they walked out the door and left me to my pain. My heart was aching to be with my mates. Crystal was howling in pain.

How could they do that to us

I don't know we just have to be strong and move on. Hopefully, there's someone else that's better for us.

Even as the words left my mouth I knew that it wasn't true. The moon goddess paired us up for a reason. Right.

My parents must never know about this they can not know I was rejected by the alphas of the Blue Moon pack. I would be a disgrace to the pack.

I know what I must do. I just hope it's the right thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, I haven't updated in a while I've been really busy. I know that's not a reason not to and I'm going to try to update once more this week.
I need some ideas so if you have any let me know.

I'm thinking of starting a new story so if you have any request I'll look at them and see if I like any of them. And if I use one of your ideas I'll mention you.

Last thing I promise. If anyone had any covers for this book I'll pick one and use it. I'm really bad at making these covers

Thanks for reading you have no idea how much it means to me 😊