Chapter Seven

"Yes is there something wrong with that?" I questioned stepping closer to him afraid of the reaction I had received.

"Don't worry about him any way he is one big teddy bear when it comes to me," I whispered trying not to laugh.

"I don't know if he would like you staying with me after everything that has happened between our packs," Nash said taking a step away from me.

"What happened it can't be that bad?" I was truly curious as to what happened, as far as I know, nothing exciting ever happened with my uncle's pack.

"Do you know about your uncle's mate and what happened to her," he questioned with a straight face.

"No all I know is he has never met her before, and that he probably will never have one,"

"Well that's not entirely true, why don't we go sit down before I tell you happened?" Nash took my hand and lead me to the couch that was sitting in front of the tv.

"This goes all the way back to before my mom met my dad" he started out

"My mom was around the age of 16 and was a rouge her original pack got thrown over by rogues and then she started to roam around the states." I could tell this was hard to talk about by the way he was tense.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it, I get" I said rubbing his back trying to get him to relax.

"No I have to tell you, you have the right to know about your uncle" he took a deep breath and breathed out.

"My mother had stumbled upon your uncle's pack and he took her in at first to be an omega." As he began to tell more and more of what had happened to his mother he began to loosen up.

"Wow so my uncle rejected your mom when he found she was his mate, and for what because she was Omega" My heart broke at what my uncle had done.

"And then my mom ran away and found this pack and met my father and he was her second chance mate, and now here we are, my mate doesn't know I'm her mate and she's pregnant by someone else." he whispered the last part but with my werewolf hearing I heard him.

"What do you mean by that she doesn't know you're her mate, wait a second is Courtney your mate" I gasped shocked about what I had just heard.

"No no no, Courtney is not my mate she is Chad's, but I had just recently met her and I already love her," he said looking directly into my eyes.

"Well, why don't you go tell her I bet she would love to know your her mate" I don't know why but as soon as the words left my mouth I felt jealous of whoever the girl was.

"You know that's a great idea I'm going to go tell her," he said while jumping off of the couch.

My heart picked up at the sight of his muscles flexing when he stood up and my heart dropped when he turned to leave.

He turned around and had a serious expression on his face he bent down and grabbed my hands to pull me up so I was standing with him.

"What are you doing aren't you going to your mate," I asked confused on why he was just staring at me.

"I've been with her the whole entire time." he whispered into my ear.

" What do you mean."

"You're my mate, Maddie," he said with a smile that took over his entire face.

Before I could respond a shooting pain erupted through my stomach and I fell to the ground cradling it.

"Maddie are you okay do you need a doctor," Nash said from right beside me.

All I could do was simply nod before everything went black.