•Neko• (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

'Vengeance is mine.' he thought to himself.

(End of FlashBack)

I sadly walked across the empty and wild streets of Japan all alone with nothing but my backpack and guitar. The cold wind and mysterious darkness shuddered my skin. 

Being homeless had been my routine of life since I got here. No one gave me a second glance, all they did was walk past me. I kept thinking everyday that (Y/B) didn't deserve any of that. I know it's still not too late for everything yet I feel no light of hope is going to save me from my depressed state.

Whenever I saw rum on convenience stores or at bars, It took all the power within me to not have a drink. Actually, I have been avoiding liquors lately so how come no one can give me some shelter for a while? My feet halted when I saw myself on the parked car mirror that was outside the convenience store.

Recflecting back at me were a pair of puffy (e/c) eyes and a slightly bloated (s/t) face. This is the worst! I groaned and continued walking until I can find somewhere to sleep. Finally, I found the perfect spot which is by a closed shoe store.

I lay myself on the sleeping bag I brought, shutting my tired eyes to sleep. The next day I was awoken by someone who claimed to be a support worker.

"Ōhayogozaimasu! You won't be living in the streets for long for I already got you a Danchi. Would you mind telling me your name, ma'am?" the female in a blue green polo shirt with dark denim pants and black flats asked me.

"I'm (Y/N) (S/N). Exactly what is a Danchi?"

"It's a public housing by government authorities. Now, let's get you settled in." she helped me in carrying my guitar, leading the way.

Standing in front of me was a white, large cluster of apartment buildings that belonged to a Danchi. She opened the door exposing the interior of the room. It was definitely a spacious room filled with a refrigerator, television, bed, wardrobe, bathroom, and kitchen.

"This will be your room and I hope it is to your liking. Anyway, you don't need to pay for the rent payment as long as you obediently follow the rules around here. Also, here is your prescribed naltrexone for your drinking problem." she smiles and I took the medicine.

For the first time I smiled in what felt like ages. I can't help but to hug her and thank her repeatedly.

"Thank you for your kindness and care! You saved me from drowning further into my miserable thoughts!" we both pulled away.

"You're welcome (S/N)-San. Enjoy your stay!" she left the room.

I then began unpacking my things, placing them neatly inside the wardrobe and some of my toiletries in the bathroom. As time passed, my stomach growled signaling my deep hunger for dinner.

I really wanted to buy something good to eat given that I haven't ate quite some time however, the pocket of my wallet states otherwise. Let's just see how it goes then.

Great shock was plastered on my face in seeing that a taped note hovered above the container filled with delicious food.

It says...

Dear (Y/N) (S/N),

Here is your served dinner!

-Support Worker

That handwriting though is kind of familiar. I shrugged, setting the opened container down on the table. Tonight, I'll be having hamburger steak with teriyaki sauce & green onions served with fried rice! Now all that I needed was a refreshing ice tea.