Nature vs Nurture

Recap:

"But if that's how much you think of me... How much you all think of me...... I'll go."

Aubrey suddenly snapped out of it, seeing the immense pain in her eyes.

Beca turned on her heel and ran, tears rimming her eyes.

"Babygirl...." Aubrey whispered.

Rachel turned to look Aubrey dead in the eye. "Thanks a lot. You proved her right that you guys didn't love her. Now I have to deal with it." She shook her head, before running after Beca.

Chloe grabbed Aubrey's hand as the blonde stayed rooted to the ground, staring off after Beca.

Beca ran.

As she ran she felt her body go on autopilot.

Right foot. Left foot. Right. Left. Right. Left.

She could hear her sister running after her. She was calling the DJ's name.

Beca ran. She ran into the rain.

Right. Left. Right. Left. Right. Left.

Rachel watched as the car rammed into Beca at full force.

Everything seemed to go into slow motion as she watched her sister's body fly.

Thud. It landed just metres away from Rachel.

"Beca!" Rachel cried as she fell on her knees in the rain. 

As Beca watched all the demons chanting how stupid she was, how worthless she was, it all became too much.

She just closed her eyes, and let go...

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

And it all came crashing down.

.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.o0o.

The Bellas had all taken the bus to back to Barden.

Aubrey had wanted so much to run after her baby girl, fall on her knees and beg her to forgive her, but the Bellas held her back. They knew Beca needed her space. 

So they went on the bus and they went home. 

Aubrey and Chloe bought a teddy bear saying "Sorry" and a dozen roses, and a box of Beca's favourite candy, jolly ranchers.

As they walked back into the Bella house, Aubrey's phone began to ring.

Ring, Ring. Ring, Ring.

Aubrey picked up.

"Hello?" She asked

"Ms Posen?" the voice at the other end asked.

"Um yes, speaking," Aubrey said shooting a glance at the other Bellas shooting worried looks at her.

"Hi, this is Dr Mahone, from the Atlanta General Hospital. Are you the relative of a Beca Mitchell?"

Aubrey shifted her phone to speakerphone so the other girls could hear her.

"Yes, is something the matter?" Aubrey said.

"I regret to inform you Ms Mitchell has been in a car accident. It seems that she was hit by a car, and when the other young lady went to help her they were run over by another car."

Santana grabbed the phone out of Aubrey's hand.  Aubrey, seeming to be in a state of shock let her.

"Who is the other person?" She yelled at the phone shaking.