Auditions

A/N Hey guys, this is Auditions.

Disclaimer: Again, still don't own anything!!

For the sake of this fanfic, people do not need to do Since You've Been Gone for their auditions, but can do so if they want to. Also, the Bellas have a sorority house, just so I can get most of the characters into one living space.

BM/RB/BM/RB/BM/RB

Beca went back to her dorm room after her shower. Pulling on some black skinny jeans, her tank top and favourite red flannel, she shot of a quick text to Rachel.

Becs: Hey Rach, where are u? I have news, we need to talk!

Rachel: I'm heading back now, I took a detour into the gymnasium to watch the cheerleaders.

Becs: And you did that because?

Rachel: ...

Becs: Hot girls;)?

Rachel: BECA! Don't objectify girls! 

Beca: ;)

Rachel: blushes Beca!

Rachel slammed the door open, tackling her sister onto the ground.

"Rachel!" Beca whined.

Rachel slapped Beca's butt. "That's for objectifying women!" Rachel said laughing.

"Cut it out Rach." Beca snorted. "Anyways  I have decided we are going to join the glee club."

"Whoa Miss I'm going to get close and they are going to break my heart. What made you change your mind? Did they seduce you?" Rachel teased.

"Theykindofwalkedinonmysingingintheshowerandpersuadedmetojoinwhilewewerenaked." Beca said quickly, blushing.

"Hey there Speedy Gonzales, breathe and repeat!" Rachel laughed, straining to hear what Beca said.

"They kind of walked in on me singing in the shower and persuaded me to join while we were naked...." Beca mumbled, looking away.

"Ooooo, looks like they got you hot and bothered." Rachel snorted.

"Will you join?" Beca said hopefully.

"Fine. As long as I get to perform a tribute to Barbra Streisand with a performance of her highly acclaimed song "Don't Rain on My Parade" from Funny girl. Barbra Streisand was one of the best performers of her time. She-"

"And that is why they invented pacifiers." Beca said, effectively cutting off an infamous Barbra-rant. "OW!" she cried, as the diva slapped her on the arm, scowling.

"Anyways" Rachel started, "I will go, what time are the auditions held at?"

"10 am tomorrow. Don't wake me up during your 6 am death ritual!" Beca teased. "OW! Geez woman, they teach you to keep your hands to yourself in kindergarten."

RB/BM/RB/BM

BEEP BEEP 

BEEP BEEP

Beca slapped snooze on her alarm clock for the tenth time that morning. Groaning, she got out of bed and checked her texts.

Rachel: I'll be waiting in the Auditorium at 9:30 for you.

Rachel: It's 9:30 Becs. Where are you?

Rachel: Beca, auditions started! Where are you?

Rachel: Beca, oh my Barbra, its Lucy and San from elementary.

Beca gasped at that. 

Rachel: Beca they just did the sexiest number ever! I'm going to faint.