The Riff Off (Pt 1)

A/N Hey everyone, Welcome to the Riff Off!

BM/RB/BM/RB/BM/RB

Scene: Old abandoned pool at 3 am

"Who's ready to get vocal?!" the boy running the show said.

The Bellas were huddled together in a small group, as it was very cold outside.

"You ready babu?" Chloe asked, rubbing Bree's back.

Bree took a deep breath. "I was born ready."

Beca crept up behind them chuckling.

"Nice answer Bree. I WAS BORN READY BITCH!" She yelled.

Jesse laughed while all the other aca-nerds looked at her like she was high.

Aubrey smacked Beca on the arm. "You know I hate being humiliated in public Becs!"

"Sorry not sorry!" Beca yelled as she went to talk to Stacie.

"REBECA ELISE MITCHELL, you come back here you dork!" Aubrey yelled, laughing.

"She really has a way of making you forget your fears." Rachel said.

"Yup." Bree sighed of happiness.

"First category! Ladies of the Eighties!" the announcer said.

"Oh!" Aubrey said, running up, but the trebles cut her off.

"Oh Mickey you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind hey mickey!"

"Whatever." Aubrey spat, going back to the comforting arms of Chloe.

A Harmonic cut them off, and began singing Like a Virgin.

"You're so fine. and you're mine. I'll be yours, till the end of time!" 

Beca looked on in bewilderment. 

"You enjoying yourself bitch?" Santana said, smirking at Beca with her arms crossed.

"You're finally with your people. Aca-singing nerds." Santana continued.

"Oh shut up Satan. Go make out with Ms. Quinn. Or as Sylvester from hell would say, Shut up sandbags!"

Santana glared at her. "I was super insecure. But I love Quinn now, and I can't believe I was such a player. I got one girl now."

"One girl?" The sarcastic DJ said, with and eyebrow raised. "I know you and Quinn got hots for my sister." 

Santana sighed. "So what if I do, Nerd?"

"Act on it. She loves you guys." Beca shrugged. "Satan."

"Ok. Now you're sounding like Ms.OCD. (Emma Pillsbury was the school therapist on Glee, who had OCD) Release your emotions. Cry your problems away. Just TALK! Like that would every fucking work!" Santana said, mimicking Ms. Pillsbury, their old school therapist. "What a bunch of bullshit. And seriously is Satan and Sandbags all you got?"

"Bitch. Player. Ugly. The list just goes on and on...." Beca joked.

Santana smacked her head. "Go fuck yourself."

"Gladly!" Beca said, giving her trademark smirk as she turned back to watch the performance.

"Like the one in me!" Aubrey sang, as she cut off the High Notes.

Beca yelled "You get it girl!" 

"That's ok, let's see how you do it!" 

All of the Bella's began to murmur in recognition.