Part 14:Baka

~(Y/n) Pov

     Today was another day of training, I was leaned up against the wall waiting for everyone to show up. I had only now realized how stuffy this mask could be, after having it off more than just for sleeping.

     "Flame? Hello?" I looked up, losing track of thought as August pulled me out. I saw everyone else was waiting, Christian having a smug look. I really wanted to burn that off of him, better yet, why are the here? I looked over at Sans and he seemed to be thinking of the same thing.

     "I was thinking of today's lesson," I told them. Now that I know Ander, Christian, and Georgie aren't truthful nor loyal, I have to stray from my normal training ideas. The problem with that is that it will affect the others that I actually trust. I had to think, and fast.

     "I'm sure he has nothing planned," Christian teased me by calling me 'he'. I ignored it the best I could.

     "We are supposed to go on a stake out today," Sans blurted out, making all of us confused.

     "Right, it will help you on your focus skills," I lied, but it was true at the same time. Sans had taken me to the side and explained he had asked Asgore if we could practice one, he accepted this. I sighed and quietly thanked him and went back to the group.

     "WHERE ARE WE GOING TO DO THIS?" Papyrus asked.

     "On a roof, near the target's home. We will have to watch and see for any movement of the target, we have to report everything we see him do," Sans explained. I'm glad I have someone who can do this for me, using my flames to talk can be down right tiring.

     "We need to head out as soon as possible so meet me at the front of this H.Q so we can all leave together," Undyne and August seemed excited. Ander seemed annoyed, but tried to hide it terribly. Christian didn't even try to hide his annoyance, I only smirked at it, and Georgie, he stayed quiet and to himself. I swear, if he wasn't my enemy, I would think he was a cinnamon roll!

~Sans Pov

     I was first at the meeting spot, like I had planned.

     "I swear you are always the first one to show up, even though you claim to be lazy," (Y/n) whispered to me, I only chuckled.

     "Maybe I don't like the thought of those three being alone with you," I told her, blushing slightly afterwards. She giggled quietly.

     "Awe, you worry about me! It's cute!" She giggled again and my cheekbones only got hotter, "but I'm almost certain I can take the three of them at once," she boasted, I could hear the smirk in her voice. Soon enough, the rest joined us so she couldn't speak to me. For someone as dangerous as her, her voice was soft and kind. At least, when she would talk to me it would be.

~(Y/n) Pov

     I was almost certain Ander, Christian, and Georgie didn't know I could teleport, so I had Sans do it for me. Thanking him afterwards, we had set up on a nearby roof. Little did the rest know that this whole thing was fake. Sans had told me that he had made up the whole thing, that he soon found out after we had all left to get ready, the man that we are spying on now was totally innocent! At least those three won't get intel of M.O.B.'s enemies, just some dude they let off the hook.

     "Now we don't move from this spot until I say so, got it?" Everyone nodded, except for Ander, he only huffed, baka...

__________________

Word Count 634