touch

"Namjoon, hyung, I'm gonna touch you now," Jimin purrs, gently moving his hand up the omega's bare thigh, "is that okay?"

"Y-yes," Namjoon stutters, holding onto Hoseok's hand hard but the alpha doesn't complain, he just squeezes him back for reassurance.

The beta hums in approval and his small hands glide further up, dipping into the omega's soft inner thigh. When Jimin rakes his sharp fingernails across his sensitive skin he whines, high and needy, bucking his hips upwards as Hoseok runs a large hand through his damp pink hair. His gut is burning from the heat, it's no where near as bad as his first ever heat had been but it's uncomfortable and he just wants to let go now, wants to let his pack members take care of him. It's what he needs right now and he ignores how his mind tries to race back to thoughts of their youngest alpha.

Jimin's fingertips trail further up, ghosting across his flat stomach before shifting underneath the waistband of his boxer briefs and suddenly the beta grips his leaking cock with enough force to drag a low moan out through the omega's plush lips. Hoseok leans into him then, catching his lips within his own and eating up the delicious noises Namjoon makes as Jimin lovingly strokes his small cock.

It feels so good and he melts down into the mattress, moaning as Hoseok's lips languidly move against the omega's plump ones. The older boy sucks and bites down on Namjoon's bottom lip, causing him to let out a shrill cry, and he can feel Hoseok rubbing at his scent gland in a quick apology. The aroused scents of sunflowers and cotton wash over him then, mixing nicely with his own peaches and cream scent that steadily pumps off of his hot body.

He can feel Jimin slowly pulling down his boxers until he is completely naked, panting and spread out nicely for the alpha who moves further down the bed to settle between the omega's shaking legs. He's the only one not wearing clothes and he flushes from embarrassment. Jimin has seen him naked before, in the shower during his first heat, but Hoseok hasn't and he isn't sure what the older alpha thinks of his awkwardly lanky body.

Over the years his pack had been slowly teaching the omega how to love himself, back when he'd still been a beta. It was unusual for betas to hate themselves as much as Namjoon had done. They're naturally caring and loving people, and that extends to themselves and their own bodies, but he'd always hated what he'd seen whenever he'd catch a glimpse of his own naked frame.

He doesn't look like other omegas. Most are soft and curvy with wide hips that are perfect for carrying pups, and he finds himself tearing up at the thought. It's been a week since he swallowed the little pills and his two pack members take a tight hold onto his bond as they see him crying, bearing his pain until he can breathe again. He knows that it hurts them too, most packs want to have pups one day, but he just couldn't have Jungkook's pups.

His thoughts are quickly pushed to the side as Hoseok's hands connect with his body again, soft and cool against his hot skin. If he saw himself now he'd probably see his tanned skin flushed with pretty pink, and he knows from the heat rising in his cheeks that he's still blushing. He turns to hide his face behind his arm and Jimin coos, the noise sweet and soft.

"Is our little omega shy?" Jimin teases, affectionately petting at Namjoon's hair and swiping his bangs away from his forehead after he moves his arm away to get a good look at his flushed face.

"Don't be shy Joonie, you look beautiful, presented so nicely for your alpha," Hoseok praises, and Namjoon gets even wetter from the alpha's words.

He's slicking up even more so than he'd done this morning, when he'd woken up in Jimin's bed with the sheets sticking to the backs of his thighs. He'd had to wake the beta up, tears in his eyes as he sobbed and pointed down to the mess he'd made of the bed sheets. But it's only natural and shows that his body is finally healthy, working right and producing slick like he was always meant to.