Chapter 11

Once Bellamy, Sienna, Clarke, Finn, and the others had arrived back at camp and had informed the others of Murphy and Charlotte's fates, everyone went back and did their own thing. Sienna headed to the tent that she and that she and Bellamy shared, sitting on their bed once she arrived. She began thinking about her fight with Bellamy the night before and, the more she thought about it, the more upset she became. It got to the point where she was trying her best to hold in sobs, but failing miserably. She suddenly felt a pair of familiar arms around her. Bellamy. She turned and put her head in the crook of his neck as she cried her eyes out.
"It's ok. Let it out." Bellamy said calmly, stroking her hair. Once she had cried her eyes dry, she looked up at her husband.
"Bellamy, I am so sorry about our fight." Sienna apologized, but Bellamy stopped her.
"You have nothing to be sorry for Angel. You were right, I've been pushing you away and I shouldn't have done that." Bellamy replied. Sienna smiled.
"I forgive you Bellamy. As long as you promise not to do it again." Sienna replied.
"I promise my love." He said before bringing her in for a gentle kiss.

*Later*

Sienna and Bellamy were sleeping in each other's arms when noise outside their tent woke them both up. Suddenly, Bellamy heard his name being called.
"Bellamy! Get out here!" A female voice called. Both Sienna and Bellamy rushed out of bed and out of their tent to see something falling from the sky.
"They're coming to help us. Now we can kick some grounder ass." Someone else said.
"Yeah! Please tell me they brought down some shampoo." Another girl added.

Bellamy, Sienna, Octavia, and several other delinquents were discussing what they should do about the pod that just came down. Should they go after it or should they wait until it was light?
"No one's going anywhere. Not while it's dark. It isn't safe. We'll head out at first light. Pass the word." Bellamy said, a hint of finality in his voice.
"Everyone for 100 miles saw this thing come down. What if the grounders get to it first? Bell, we should go now." Octavia responded.
"I said we wait until sunrise." Bellamy said, his tone authoritative, so much so that no one dared argue with him.

Sienna and Octavia were talking and they noticed Bellamy walking towards the gate of camp. They looked at each other and then back at Bellamy.
"Where is he going?" Sienna asked her sister-in-law.
"Let's follow him." Octavia replied. Sienna shrugged but did as Octavia suggested nonetheless.

About an hour later, it seemed as if they were heading towards the pod. Both Sienna and Octavia were confused as to why Bellamy wanted to go alone rather than wait for others.
"Bellamy!" Octavia called, immediately grabbing his attention. "What are you doing?" She asked as she and Sienna walked up to Bellamy, who was currently at a stop.
"Go back to camp. It isn't safe." Bellamy said, obviously attempting to dodge the question.
"You lied to everyone. You lied to me. You just want whatever's in that pod..." Octavia said, her tone accusatory.
"Just go home!" Bellamy pressed, but Octavia was not going to back down.
"You always want to play the big brother, huh? Well, guess what? Joke's on me. You're just a selfish dick." She snapped.
"Octavia. Enough." Sienna said seriously, but Octavia ignored her.
"I did this for you and Sienna, to protect you both. If The Ark finds out we're alive, they'll come down. And when they do... I'm dead." He revealed.
"What did you do?" Sienna asked seriously. Bellamy looked at her.
"I shot him. I shot Jaha." He revealed.
"What?" Octavia whispered.
"I found out they were sending you, both of you, to Earth. I couldn't let you go alone. Someone came to me with a deal... do this. Kill him, and they'd get me on the dropship. And I did it." Bellamy explained.
"You killed the chancellor?" Octavia asked in confirmation.
"He floated our mother. He locked you and Sienna up. He deserved it." Bellamy replied.
"No one ever deserves to die Bellamy." Sienna said, looking at her husband sadly.
"I didn't ask you to do that." Octavia said, ignoring her sister-in-law and focusing solely on her brother.
"You're right. I made the choice. This is on me. Whatever they sent down, I'll take care of it."
"I didn't ask for any of this." Octavia said, taking a few steps back.
"None of us asked for any of this Octavia, but it happened and there is nothing we can do to stop it." Sienna said. Octavia looked at Sienna before walking back to camp. Sienna looked at Bellamy.
"Bellamy, please, help me understand." She said. Bellamy sighed and looked down for a moment before looking up at his wife again.
"I'm sorry Sienna. I couldn't lose you, either of you." Bellamy told her. He didn't give any excuses, or what he thought she wanted to hear, just the truth. Sienna looked at him, a mixture of sadness at what he did, and gratitude that he was at least attempting to help her understand.
"If you don't start talking to me, you just might. I'm your wife Bellamy. I love you with all my heart, and I always will. I understand why you took up the offer to be with us again, but that doesn't mean what you did was right. Whatever happens, we'll deal with it together." Sienna said to him. She took Bellamy's hand. "'For better or for worse' remember?" She added. He looked at her and smiled.
"I love you so much Sienna. You are the best thing that ever happened to me." Bellamy said, lifting her hands up to his lips and kissing them gently. "Wanna go for a walk?" He asked, forgetting about his mission to destroy the radio that he knew would be waiting in the pod that had just descended from the Ark. Whatever came down, they would deal with it together.