// five //

1:57 AM
[jungcock calling]

The fuck? It's one in the morning.

"Jiminieee"

"What do you want" i asked coldly

"Where are you? asdhkrjf"

"What? Why so loud there?"

"Pwick me up pweaseuu" he asked
and heard some loud noises coming from the other side of the line

"The fuck are you saying?" i asked ready to end the call

"Ur sister is gwoonne, i'm all alone here" he said and i heard a light sob in the background

"Whaat? Where are you?" i asked worriedly and wore my jacket placing my phone between my ears and shoulder.

"Octagon Club hehe" he said and heard a faint hiccup

I ended the call quickly and texted my sister.

2:01 AM

me: noona where are you?

me: are you alright?

I grabbed my wallet and the house key as i waited for her to reply.

2:03 AM

yujin-noona: i'm at the dorm why?

me: you left jungkook behind?!

yujin-noona: it's not my fault!

yujin-noona: my boyfriend got really jealous of him so he took me back here

yujin-noona: please pick him up for me jiminie, i'll let you use my car

me: what?! no way

yujin-noona: pleeaase, he's really drunk and i think he can't get home by himself

yujin-noona: i'll give you money when i get home

yujin-noona: i love you too jiminiee

-----

The place is so hazy and my ears are going to explode because of the goddamn music. Why do people waste money and time to go to some complicated places like this?

I tried searching for jungkook at the crowds and on the seats near the counter. But no sign of Jeon fucking Jungkook anywhere. I sighed and thought of the bathroom.

The bathroom is empty so i tried checking the empty stalls one by one.

"Jungkook?" i tried calling his name but got no response. I think he's not here.

A few seconds later I heard moans and heavy breathings inside. I tried checking the last stall and saw Jungkook with a girl sitting on his lap.
"Excuse me but stop taking advantage of him." I said and grabbed the girl's arm pulling her away from Jungkook.

"Excuse me? Who the hell are you?" she said as she pull her dress up to cover her chest.

"None of your business" I said and caught Jungkook's arm pulling him up

"You're too handsome to be a faggot" she winked at me and put something inside the back pocket of my pants and left.

"Yeah I'm too handsome" I said and we exited the bathroom.

----

"Jiminiee hold me tighter" Jungkook whined as he tighten his grip on me while we walked down the hall

"Can't you walk on your own?"

"Nooo, I'm too drunk" he said and giggled.

"Damn it"

---

We reached the parking lot and I searched for the car keys on my pocket then Jungkook suddenly stopped walking and looked at me with hooded eyes.

"What?"

"Jiminieee" he smiled at me and pulled me closer to his body. I can smell the alcohol from his breathe making me dizzy.

"What the--" he shut me up by kissing me nice and slow. And then I started to close my eyes as I realized I was kissing him back. He nipped at my lower lip and I opened my mouth slightly. He slipped his tounge inside wandering and exploring my hot cavern. He started sucking my tounge and I moaned.

And then I realized something and pushed him away slightly "What the fuck?" I said while wiping my lips and chasing my breathe.

"Don't lie, you liked it" he smirked and started to be tipsy again. I caught his arm and dragged him to my sister's car.

"Get inside" I said coldly and opened the car door for him. Finally he obeyed me and flopped down in the back seat. I entered the car and started driving.

---

It was quite the whole time so i asked him where he lives and he din't answer. I sighed and stopped the car to check if he had his I.D. with him.

"Stay still!" I scolded him because he kept touching my ass while checking him. Until he caught my hand and pulled me closer again. "Jiminie I'm hornyy" he plead with his hooded eyes looking at me cutely.

"Then what do you want me to do? Fuck You?" I asked sarcastically and realized he didn't get me.

Great.

"I mean--"

"That's a gwood idwea!" he said and smiled. He told me his address and finally let go of me.

---

We reached the destination and helped him to get inside the building "What floor?" "4th" he said and I pressed the 4th floor button.

I was humming when he started back hugging me "What are you doing dumbass?" I said trying to escape from him but he held me close while he drown himself in the crook of my neck.

"You smell nice baby" he said and started licking and I am being sensitive.

"S-stop" I said while my eyes started to close and tilted my head slightly to give him more room to kiss. He started sucking the skin behind my ear and I moaned

"Seems like you don't want me to stop." he laughed softly and brushed his lips slowly down to my neck.

Then I heard the 'ting' sound of the elevator and quickly pushed him away from me. I exited the elevator and gladly he followed. I was looking for room 37 and i suddenly felt a hand on my ass. I turned around raising one eyebrow "Can you stop?" i said and rolled my eyes and heard him chuckle from behind.

"Where's your keys?" I asked and gave it to me while he leaned on the wall closing his eyes.

"Yah get inside and sleep" I commanded him but he came very close to me, pinning my body on the wall by his.

"Stay with me jiminie" he whispered making me shiver down to my spine.