It was incredible, You didn't think you were going to get an apartment anytime soon, much less today.

You headed back to Mark's apartment. You walked in the door and you were greeted by Chica, as usual.

"Hey," Mark said, coming around the corner. "What took you so long?"

"I just went and bought some stuff." You replied nonchalantly.
By "stuff" I meant the apartment. You thought.

"Oh. Okay." Mark said. "How was the apartment?"

"Oh, you know. It was okay, So i just went ahead and started renting it." You said without emotion.

"Alright, That's nice. Anyways I made some-" Mark stopped, the sudden realization hit him. "WAIT REALLY?"

"Yeah!" You laughed.

"No way (Y/n), That's awesome!"

"You seem really excited about me moving out." You crossed your arms and shot him a look.

Mark was taken aback and he didn't know what to say.

"I'm joking!" You laughed.

Mark pushed you playfully.

|~Time skip to a week later~|

Well, That was the last of it. You had just moved all the rest of your belongings into the new apartment.

Over the past week, you had applied for a couple of jobs, but you didn't get them. It had began to get you down, and Mark noticed. He was trying to cheer you up every chance that he got.

Mark walked up to you and clapped his hands.
"You're officially moved into your new apartment!"

"Yeah, Its pretty cool." You said blankly.

Mark raised an eyebrow. "Hey, lets go get ice cream. There's an ice cream shop right across the street."

You weren't really hungry, but you weren't going to turn down ice cream. "Okay."

You and Mark walked across the street to the ice cream place. You looked through the glass at all the different flavors.

"I'll have cookie dough." Mark told the person behind the counter. "What do you want (Y/n)?"

"Um.. I'll have (favorite flavor)." You say.

The man nods, and scoops it out for you. He hands both you and Mark an ice cream cone with two scoops of ice cream on it and Mark pays. You go and sit down at a table and start eating.

Man, That's good ice cream.

"So, (Y/n), I was thinking." Mark says suddenly.

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering if.. Maybe- since, well, If-" Mark stammered.

"What is it?" You say.

"If you wanted to be my editor."

His editor? Work for Mark?

"That would be awesome Mark, Thanks for the offer, but.." you start to say.

"But what?"

"I've never touched editing software in my life! I don't know how to edit anything."

"Well, I could teach you."

You thought about it. There really are no downsides. You get to work with Mark, Learn how to edit, You'd have a somewhat flexible schedule.

"That'd be great." You smiled.

Mark's eyes lit up. He was so happy, and you could tell.

"How much we talkin'?" You asked jokingly, holding out your hand.

Mark laughed. "Wow (Y/n). I'll pay you enough."

You went to lick more of your ice cream, but Mark nudged you, making the ice cream get all over your cheek.

"Mark!" You said.

He was too busy laughing to realize that you were going to retaliate. You pushed his hand up, getting ice cream in his face.

"Hey!" He said. "That's cold!"

You both giggled.

You had a new apartment, new soon- to-be job. You're ready to start your new life here. And it's going to be great.

The End

A/n And that's it! I had so much fun writing this story, And sorry if the ending is a little bad, I wasn't really  sure how to end this. But overall, I'm glad with how this turned out.

Thank you guys SO much for reading and voting, In the end, this has 3k+ reads and that's incredible.
I love you guys! :)

Now just one question remains..

..Sequel?