Course ! 22

Listen I'm really sorry that I keep skipping all parts it's just cos I don't know what to say so I present the rest of the story now. And I think this may be the last chapter :(

*1 year later*

Hi ! I missed telling you about my life. Wait so what's there to know ? Oh yeah I turned 19 a few days ago and today is the twins birthday ! Finally 1, gosh it feels like I only just got pregnant now. We had a big party for them and it was now night and the only people in the house was one direction , Louise, the boys and the 5sos boys whom have become really good friends to us the time we've known them and my children. "Chloe can I ask you something ?" Louis asked me. I nodded then he goton one knee in front of everybody. "Chloe the past year I've spent with you is the best of my life. Having our children and everything else. So what I'm trying to ask you is will you do the honor of being my wife ?" He asked giving me a ring. I nodded giving him a hug whilst crying. Everybody left after congratulating us leaving me, Louis and the children alone. "Well baby girl it's time for bed," Louis said picking up a sleepy Stacy. I carried Lucia whilst Louis carried Olivia and Stacy. Stacy wanted to sleep in our room tonight. We out the twins in their cot and Stacy slept with us.

*12 years later*

Hi ! Remember me ? God it's been long, 12 years to be precise. So let me tell you about life. Me and Louis are happily married with 6 children , I know more then I would ever imagine ! So let me tell you about the children in order.

Stacy: Stacy is now 15 years old. She has blonde hair (like me as a child) and blue eyes. Mostly wears black around her eyes so they stand out. She is a polite young girl but does have a naughty side to her. Stacy's boyfriend is Harry and Louise Styles child, Ashton who is a really nice young boy. He does keep her in line if she goes overboard and he cares for and loves Stacy.

Olivia: Olivia is now 13 years old. She is a brunette unlike Stacy and has green eyes. She is a bubbly child and has lots of friends in school. She is not shy and is very loyal. Olivia is a good child and only gets shouted at in school for talking to much. She loves to wear bright colours.

Lucia: Lucia is 13 years old and the twin of Olivia. Like Olivia she is a brunette and has green eyes. She isn't as bubbly as Stacy and has less friends. All of her friend are nice but there is only a group of 7 (including Lucia) because they all trust each other. She loves video games and chilling in her room. Lucia prefers to wear dark colours unlike her twin.

Luke & Michael: These two boys are twins who are 10. The two of them are basically two peas in a pod. They are identical with blue eyes and brown hair. Luke and Michael both love football, basketball etc mostly sports.

Calum: Calum is 7 and too hyper. You can never keep him calm without him dancing around and messing about. He has dirty blonde hair and a mix between blue or green eyes. That's really all about him .... Oh and he loves bubblegum !

The end !

I'm tearing up right now oml I've just been reading over the whole story and realised how terrible it is oml and I nearly have 500 reads !? Picture of Stacy on the side