Truth or Dare 6

Thank you my readers I looooove you 😘 here you go the rest

"Oh my GAWD there so evil." Harry said and hugged me. I lay my head on his shoulder. "I know. Hannah would be the only one that would help me everybody was afraid of them and cos there so much taller they would pick on me about size and still do." I replied trying not to cry. Harry picked my chin up and stared into my eyes. I know where this is going.

Harry's POV

I held her chin up and stared into her eyes I needed to kiss her I couldn't stand her so sad so I did. It felt so right so I carried on until. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HARREH !?" Louis voice screamed and we broke apart. Chloe ran and locked herself in the bathroom. "SERIOUSLY !?" I shouted back to Louis.

Louis POV

It was quite quiet so I decided to check on Chloe and Harry. She had her head on the shoulder but they never noticed me. He picked up her chin then they stared into eachothers eyes. He smashed his lips onto her. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HARREH !?" I screamed then they broke apart. She ran and locked herself in the bathroom. "SERIOUSLY !?" He shouted back to me. "YOU KNEW I LIKE HER !!" We both shouted. The boys all came in and was getting us apart. Niall had a key so he opened the door and then went in and locked it.

Niall's POV

I unlocked it and went in. Poor Chloe she was cuddling herself in a ball shaking and she was pale white.I went over and sat down next to her and put my arm around her. She layed her on my chest and started crying. "I'm sorry I just couldn't take it. I dont know who cos l like them both but if I date one I will have to leave." She sniffled. "It's okay don't worry now let's go out. Just wash your face it's red." I said to her. She washed her face then we walked out. All the boys were silent when they saw us come out she sat on the bed in the middle of Louis and Harry.

Harry's POV

We were loud then she and Niall came in and everyone was silent she sat inbetween me and Louis thank you god for having her smart choices. I played with her hair while everybody was talking and she was talking to Louis. "I'm sorry" I muttered into her hair and she giggled. "What's so funny ?" Louis asked. "Nothing" she answered. Everybody then left the room while we got into pyjamas. I went into the bathroom and stripped into my boxers then peeking in at her. I could see her look at all shorts then she chose a crop top what said geek with glasses and then short pink shorts. We walked into the livingroom and Louis screamed " we're playing tuth or dare !!" Oh great.

Chloe's POV

"Chloe TRUTH OR DARE " Zayn screamed. "Dare" I said. "I dare you to lick Louis and Harry's neck" he laughed. My pleasure. "Ew no" I said. "Chicken house" Niall said. "Harry truth or dare" Louis asked. "Dare" he responded. "I dare you to-" he was cut of by Zayn screaming "seven minutes in heaven with Chloe !!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bathroom and locked the door.

Harry's POV

Louis frowned as I dragged her into the bathroom. I knew there was a camera recording us connected to the tv cos they put 1 in a crack of the door. I'm gonna give them a show to remember. I crashed my lips onto hers causing her to smile then kiss me. I licked her lips asking for entrance but she denied. "You really are a tough more to please miss Clover " I muttered causing her to giggle. I kissed her neck finding her sweet spot then she moaned so I took the moan as a great help. We explored eachothers mouth kissing hardly then she pulled away. "You mr Curly are a naughty boy" she laughed. "Well you are a bad girl" I muttered back. *Knock Knock* "Guys your seven minutes are done" Liam said. We walked out and sat on the couch and Louis was red. "Louis cos I didn't up finish my dare off I dare you to say I have a crazy carrot addiction I love it cos I'm a crazy boy (A/N I know stupid dare) " Liam said. "No" he smiled knowing he was in the chicken house. "Okay in the chicken house is Niall Louis and Clo but Niall cos your my friend I will trade you for Harry" Zayn laughed. He winked at me and I mouthed him a thank you. We left to the bathroom to see the bedroom all set up.

Louis POV

Chloe jumped in the middle either side of us two. Harry brushed his hands through her hair so she faced me. "God my stomach is sore" she muttered holding it. Since her top wasn't long I could reach her stomach not awkwardly. I put my hand there and since I made a hot chocolate it's still quite hot I laid it on her stomach and rubbed it. It seemed stupid but hey gotta help her right. "Thanks Lou" she said so Harry could hear but she didn't notice. "It's okay. Feeling better now?" I asked. "Yeah much" she replied. She turned the other way putting her second finger up motioning 1 minute to me. "What's wrong" she whispered not realising he could hear our conversation. "Nothin just miss you" he said kissing her arm. "Come on Harry just go to sleep" she said and he fell asleep right away. She cuddled her head into my chest. "God your warm" she muttered. I pulled her closer wrapping my arms around her lower waist just above her bum keeping her tightly then she fell asleep cuddled in my comfort then I drifted off soon after.

Thanks for my readers I know I don't have that many but I love you 😘💞